PHD Maharashtra Admit Card 2021 | nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in Arogya Vibhag Group D Exam Date Out!
PHD Maharashtra Group D Admit Card 2021
Soon PHD Maharashtra Group D Admit Card 2021 will be announced @arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Maharashtra Public Health Department is planning to conduct the written test on 25 & 26 September 2021 for Arogya Vibhag Group D Posts. Only eligible candidates who have successfully submitted the online applications can able to obtain MPHD Arogya Vibhag Group D Admit Card 2021. The authority will provide only online access to download their PHD Maharashtra Admit Card 2021. No other is accepted. As per the latest source, the admit card is going to be announced on the 2nd Week of September 2021 (Tentatively). So interested candidates can get ready with essential details to acquire permission card. In the below sections you can find more and more information regarding the MPHD Hall Ticket 2021.
MPHD Arogya Vibhag Group D Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|Name of Post||Arogya Vibhag Group D Posts|
|Total Posts||3466 Posts|
|Category||PHD Maharashtra Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Type of Job||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Details mentioned on PHD Maharashtra Admit Card 2021
Maharashtra Public Health Department is about to issue the admit cards for Arogya Vibhag Group D Posts. In order to download the MPHD Arogya Vibhag Group D Admit Card 2021 candidates must provide registration number and password details. It is compulsory for the candidates to ensure their eligibility for the written test with the help of PHD Maharashtra Admit Card 2021. Here on this page, you can get the latest information regarding the arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Group D Hall Ticket 2021. For upcoming latest updates, you can stay connected with our All India Jobs page on a regular basis. Below we have listed the details that are available on the permission card. We will share the direct link to MPHD Hall Ticket 2021 below once it was officially available.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Examination Conducting Board
- Test Centre Details.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Name of the Exam.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator
- Instructions to follow for exam
- Exam Date & Timings details.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
Maharashtra Public Health Department Group D Exam Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 09th August 2021
- Online Application Submission Closing Date – 22nd August 2021
- Date of Maharashtra PHD Arogya Vibhag Group D Exam – 25 & 26 September 2021
- Downloading of MPHD Group D Admit Card 2021 – 2nd Week of September 2021 (Tentatively)
Maharashtra PHD Exam Pattern 2021 – Arogya Vibhag Group D Posts
- It is an Objective Type Exam consist of MCQs.
- The total number of questions for the exam is 50 questions.
- The maximum mark for this exam is 100 marks.
- Every question carries 2 marks each.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Documents to carry along with PHD Maharashtra Group D Exam
Are you in search of PHD Maharashtra Group D Admit Card 2021? Then you have reached the right place. Here you can find time to time the latest updates on Maharashtra Public Health Department Group D Admit Card 2021. While appearing for the written test candidates are requested to bring the required documents as it helps to clear the verification. Candidates who clear their verification are allowed to participate in the written exam. If not then he/she will be rejected to take the test. Therefore, follow the downloading procedure that is available below in order to obtain your www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Arogya Vibhag Hall Ticket 2021.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID / College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Valid Passport
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How can I download PHD Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Hall Ticket 2021?
- Go to the official site of Maharashtra Public Health Department –
- On the home page click on the Careers tab.
- Find the link to admit cards for Arogya Vibhag Group D Posts.
- Open the given link and you will redirect to the login page.
- Enter all necessary details and hit on the submit button.
- Your MPHD Group D Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Finally, take a print copy of the Maharastra PHD Hall Ticket 2021.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.