NCERT Job Openings in Delhi | Hiring for Jr Research Fellow Role | 6 September 2021
NCERT Walkins: Amazing News for all the people who are in search of Jobs in New Delhi. Recruiters from NCERT are planning to hire candidates for Junior Research Fellow Role. They are even thinking to conduct a walk in the drive as part of NCERT New Delhi Walkins. The NCERT Mega Walkin Drive is an exclusive opportunity for freshers who are just out of college. Interested people can have a look at the below NCERT Walkins article for further in-depth details. Now the interview date is 06th September 2021. Candidates can grab this wonderful chance to fulfill the dream of getting placed with NCERT Careers 2021. Check out other particulars regarding these experienced jobs from the below sections of this NCERT New Delhi Walkins page.
NCERT Mega Walkin Drive – Details
|Job Title||NCERT Walkin Interview|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|No Of Vacancies||NA|
|Interview Date (& Time)||06th September 2021
10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
|Interview Venue||NCERT, Delhi|
People capable of cracking these NCERT Walkins Interviews can get info regarding the Job Description and Other particulars on this page. If you want to get NCERT Walkins Interview Rounds then have a look at all the Placement Papers available here. Also, to face the tough competition we have provided you with the Exam Patterns. Be prepared with all the Interview Questions asked previously for Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Watch out this space for more similar kind of IT Software Jobs in New Delhi.
NCERT Job Description
- Development of a Handbook for Teachers on Education of Children with Chronic Health Impairments in Inclusive Classrooms (3.02)
- Documentation of Experiential Learning as Resources of Various Tribal Groups in India (3.04).
- Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- p.m (Consolidated and fixed) for NET qualified candidates Rs. 23,000/- p.m (Consolidated and fixed) for Non-NET qualified candidates
- Period- up to March 31, 2022
- Essential Qualifications: Master Degree in Education/ Special Education/ English/ Psychology/ Human Development/SociologY/Anthropology or allied areas with Minimum 55% marks.
- Desirable M.Phil or PhD (Education/Special Education) Computer Literacy Experience in Data Collection and analysis, report/academic writing suitably.
- Age Limit: Below 40 years
NCERT Company Profile
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmers for qualitative improvement in school education.
How to Apply for NCERT Latest Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if NCERT job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with NCERT Walkin Drive for Junior Research Fellow role on the given dates, time and venue.
Selection Process for NCERT Walkins
Applied candidates of NCERT Freshers Walkins should go through the selection process which is conducted by the recruitment team of NCERT. People can check the drive details like date and address in the below sections.
Important Documents to carry for NCERT Walkins
#1. Updated Resume
#2. Experience Certificates
#3. ID Proofs
#4. Marks Certificates/ Memos
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.