APPSC MO Syllabus 2021 | Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer (Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy) Exam Pattern
APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021
Don’t waste your valuable time searching here and there for APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021. Now stop doing it because you are in the right place to have the latest APPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Medical Officer (Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy) Posts. Know all the topics of APPSC MO Syllabus 2021 to start your preparation. By referring to the Andhra Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern you will get to know about the structure of the question paper. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has decided to hire new efficient candidates by conducting the written exam and interview.
In the below sections you can find and get the www.psc.ap.gov.in Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 for each subject. Hit on the direct free link placed below to download Andhra Pradesh MO Syllabus 2021 PDF. Continue to read this full article to have more information regarding the syllabus. In the coming up days the authority will announce the written exam date.
Brief details of APPSC MO Syllabus 2021
|Commission Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||151 Posts|
|Category||APPSC MO Syllabus|
|Notification Issued Date||24th September 2021|
|Application Start Date||04th October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||25th October 2021|
|Fee Payment Due Date||24th October 2021|
|Type of Job||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Medical Officer (Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy) Exam Pattern 2021
Start your preparation by checking the APPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Medical Officer (Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy) Posts provided on this page. We have shared the detailed Andhra Pradesh MO Syllabus 2021 for the candidate’s easy guidance purpose. Make a preparation plan to cover all the topics of the APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021. Keep an eye here on this All India Jobs page to get the latest updates announced by the officials.
|Written Exam (Objective Type) – Degree Standard
|PAPER||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper -I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Minutes
|Paper-II||Concerned Subject||300 Marks|
|Negative Marking – 1/3 Marks
Andhra Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021
In order to attain a good score in the written exam, candidates can practice all the topics of APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 with the help of Andhra Pradesh MO Previous Papers and Model Papers. For easy access, we have shared the Andhra Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF link below. For more latest information candidates are suggested to visit the official website – www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC MO Syllabus 2021 – Paper -I (General Studies & Mental Ability)
- General Science and its applications to the day-to-day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- The social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh. (Starts from 1707 AD)
- Events of national and international importance.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems
- Current affairs- international, national, and regional.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis – Tabulation of data, Visual representation of data, Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance, and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 – Paper-II Concerned Subject
- Community Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.