AP High Court Previous Papers | APHC Assistant Test Papers & hc.ap.nic.in Copyist & Examiner Sample Papers
AP High Court Assistant Previous Papers
Would you like to appear for AP High Court Written Exam? Then what are you looking for? Go ahead and read this full article in order to get the best study material for preparation. To help out the searchers we have updated this article Andhra Pradesh High Court Sample Papers Subject Wise. For better preparation candidates must and should take the assistance of AP High Court Assistant Previous Papers as it helps to specify the kind of questions asked in the written exam. Know the advantage of AP High Court Assistant & Examiner Old Papers and use them in your preparation. www.hc.ap.nic.in Copyist & Examiner Model Question Papers contains repeated questions that are asked from previous years. Therefore, we suggested the candidates click on the below attachments to download APHC Test Papers for each subject free of cost.
AP High Court Assistant & Examiner Old Papers
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh High Court, Nelapadu, Amaravati|
|Post Name||Assistant, Typist, Copyist & Examiner|
|Total Vacancies||174 Posts|
|Type of Job||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Start Date to Apply||09th September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2021|
|Selection Process||CBT Examination & Skill Test|
|Category||AP High Court Previous Papers|
Andhra Pradesh High Court Typist Sample Papers
All the applied candidates aim is to crack the written exam with qualifying in order to achieve that you need to have proper planning and preparation. Don’t waste your time take the assistance of AP High Court Assistant Previous Papers provided on this page. Andhra Pradesh High Court, Nelapadu, Amaravati has decided to hire new candidates to fill up the Assistant, Typist, Copyist & Examiner Posts. Interested candidates who wish to grab this opportunity can do their preparation perfectly by referring to the www.hc.ap.nic.in Assistant & Examiner Syllabus 2021 along with Previous Year Papers. Stay in touch with our page to get the latest upcoming updates on the written test.
AP High Court Assistant, Typist, Copyist & Examiner Exam Pattern 2021
Assistant & Examiner Posts
- Common Examination is conducted for both posts.
- The exam will consist of General Knowledge, English Language & Reasoning.
- The exam question paper is of Degree Standard question having 100 marks.
- The duration of the Test is 120 minutes
- Open Category – 45%
- SC/ST/PwD-30% marks
Typist & Copyist Posts
- The selection for posts will be done through a common examination
- The written exam is comprised of General Knowledge, English Language & Reasoning.
- The exam is conducted for 100 marks will be of Degree Standard.
- The question paper will be answered in 75 minutes.
- Candidates who secure marks in the written exam as per Open Category – 45%, EWS-40%, BC-35%, & SC/ST-30% will be called for Skill Test in Typing in the ratio of 1:3.
- In the Skill Test candidates who secure Open Category – 45%, EWS-40%, BC-35%, & SC/ST-30% marks will be considered for appointment based on the exam merit list.
|Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
APHC Assistant Solved Papers with Answers
We hope the AP High Court Assistant Previous Papers provided here will be helpful for the candidates to clear the written exam. You have more time to prepare so utilize it and solve as many as www.hc.ap.nic.in Typist & Copyist Old Papers available on this All India Jobs page. Take the APHC Assistant Solved Question Papers with Answer Key for reference purposes only.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.