Gujarat High Court DSO Admit Card 2021 | gujarathighcourt.nic.in Deputy Section Officer Exam Date Announced
GHC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2021
Very soon GHC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2021 will be announced. Obtain your High Court of Gujarat DSO Hall Ticket 2021 by taking the help of the simple procedure available below. Every candidate who are appearing for the Elimination Test must carry Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2021 without fail. GHC DSO Hall Ticket 2021 acts as proof without having it no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. For more details regarding the gujarathighcourt.nic.in DYSO Admit Card 2021 scroll down this page.
High Court of Gujarat DSO Hall Ticket 2021
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Gujarat|
|Post Name||Deputy Section Officer|
|No of Vacancies||63 Posts|
|Category||Gujarat High Court Admit Card|
|Type of Job||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||Gujarat|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2021
This article will provide you complete information regarding the Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2021. High Court of Gujarat has cleared their words that soon the admit cards for Deputy Section Officer Exam will be issued. So candidates can be ready with details such as Registration Number and DOB to download GHC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2021. Use the direct link which is situated at the end of the All India Jobs page to acquire your GHC Hall Ticket 2021. Read all the details and instructions that are mentioned on the gujarathighcourt.nic.in DYSO Hall Ticket 2021 after downloading it.
- Hall Ticket / Roll Number
- Exam Details (Exam Name, Exam Center, and Timings)
- Name of the Candidate
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Father Name / Mother Name
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC/OC).
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Important Instructions for Exam
When do I obtain GHC DSO Hall Ticket 2021?
- Published Date of Gujarat High Court Notification – 12th July 2021
- Commencement Date of Online Application Form – 16th July 2021
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Submission – 06th August 2021
- Date of Elimination Test – 10th October 2021 (Sunday)
- Main Written Examination Date – December 2021
- Downloading of GHC DYSO Admit Card – Updated Soon
Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer (DYSO) Exam Pattern 2021
Elimination Test Pattern
- It is an objective-type exam that contains 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Each question carries 1 marks
- There will be a 0.33 negative mark deducted for each wrong answer.
- The language of the question paper shall be English only.
- However, 25 questions will be in Gujarati for the Gujarati Language.
- The duration of the examination is 02 Hours
|Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration||Type of the Test|
||100||100 Marks||02 Hours||Objective Type Exam|
Main Written Examination Pattern
- There shall be two parts for the main examination.
- Part A having General English contains 50 questions for 50 marks
- Part B is related to the subjects of the General Knowledge of 50 questions for 50 marks
- The total marks for the written exam are 100 marks
- The duration of the main exam is 03 hours.
|Part||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part A||General English||50||50||03 Hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge||50||50|
Important documents to carry for Gujarat HC DYSO Exam
Without late know more about the required documents that are to be carried for the written exam. This section will clear all your doubts and provide information about the documents. While appearing for the exam candidates are requested to carry GHC DYSO Hall Ticket 2021 along with any one of the Personal Identity Proof to clear the verification. Therefore, get Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Study Material, High Court of Gujarat Results along with gujarathighcourt.nic.in DYSO Admit Card 2021 from our website.
- Address Proof
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
How can I download Gujarat High Court DYSO Admit Card 2021?
- Login to the authorized portal of High Court of Gujarat – www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Search link to Admit Card for Deputy Section Officer Posts.
- Open the respective link and enter valid login details.
- Then your GHC Admit Card 2021 is displayed to download.
- Make a print copy of the permission card to carry for the exam.
Click Here >> GHC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2021
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.