MP High Court Admit Card 2021 | MPHC Exam Date & mphc.gov.in Group D Hall ticket
MP High Court Group D Admit Card 2021
We came up with the latest news that is related to MP High Court Group D Admit Card 2021. Very soon high Court Of Madhya Pradesh is going to announce the Admit Card for Group D Written Examination. So interested candidates who would like to take part in th written exam can download www.mponline.gov.in Group D Hall Ticket 2021 by login into the official website with the help of registration number and password details. It is compulsory for the candidates to carry Madhya Pradesh High Court Group D Admit Card 2021 to the examination hall without fail. To provide easy access for the candidates we will keep updating this page with the latest news regarding the MP High Court Call Letter 2021. Moreover, continue to read this whole article for more information.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Group D Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||High Court Of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Group D (Washer, Cook, Mali, Sweeper, Driver) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||18 Vacancies|
|Date of Written Exam||June 2021 (Expected)|
|Release Date of Admit Card||June 2021 Tentative|
|Category||MP High Court Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|Work Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Official Website||mphc.gov.in / mponline.gov.in|
Details mentioned on www.mponline.gov.in Group D Hall Ticket 2021
High Court Of Madhya Pradesh wants to conduct the written exam for Group D (Washer, Cook, Mali, Sweeper, Driver) Posts in the coming days. So all the applied candidates for MPHC Recruitment can download www.mponline.gov.in Group D Hall Ticket 2021 and attend the written exam on the given date. It is advised for candidates to check out the details mentioned on the Madhya Pradesh High Court Group D Admit Card 2021. According to the latest rivals the authority soon going to announce the release date of admit card and the date of the written exam. So candidates are ready to check those details by keep following this All India Jobs page on regular basis. Read all the instructions mentioned on the MP High Court Admit Card 2021 and follow them at the time of attending the written exam.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Name of the Written Test.
- The venue of the Exam Centre.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Name of the Test Centre
- Registration Number.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Category of the Contender.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers.
MP High Court Exam Pattern 2021 for Group D Posts
|Type of Test||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Test||General Knowledge||25||1:30 Hours|
|Mathematics & Numerical Ability||25|
Documents to carry for MP High Court Exam
MP High Court Group D Admit Card 2021 is about to be released soon. While attending the written exam candidates should carry Madhya Pradesh High Court Group D Admit Card 2021 along with identity proof. It is compulsory for the candidates to clear the verification. So candidates who clear the verification will get access to enter the examination hall and give the test. Moreover, MP High Court Admit Card 2021 should be downloaded via Online mode through www.mphc.gov.in. If you wish to know more updates such as High Court of Madhya Pradesh Group D Results 2021, Cutoff Marks, and Merit List then stay connected with our page on regular basis.
- Registration Certificate
- Address Proof
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
How can I download MPHC Group D Admit Card 2021?
- Go to the MP High Court official website link @mphc.gov.in
- Click the ‘Exam Updates’ that are available on the home page
- Find the link to Admit Card for Group D Posts.
- Open the link and enter the registration number and password to login.
- After that submit the entered details by hitting on the submit button.
- Download and make a hard copy of the MPHC Group D Admit Card 2021.
Click Here >> Madhya Pradesh High Court Group D Admit Card 2021
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.