UKMSSB Admit Card 2021 | Uttarakhand MSSB Tutor (Nursing) Exam Date & ukmssb.org Hall Ticket
UKMSSB Tutor Admit Card 2021
Dear Candidates, UKMSSB Tutor Admit Card 2021 announced soon. Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board will provide admit cards to those candidates who submitted the application to Tutor (Nursing) Posts. After official release download your ukmssb.org Nursing Tutor Admit Card 2021 either from here or using the given link below. Moreover, Uttarakhand MSSB Tutor (Nursing) Hall Ticket 2021 is an important document that acts as a permission card to carry for the written exam. In order to obtain UKMSSB Admit Card 2021, candidates must provide valid details. Continue to read this article for more information.
ukmssb.org Nursing Tutor Admit Card 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Tutor (Nursing) Posts|
|No of Posts||40 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Type of Job||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Category||UKMSSB Admit Card|
Uttarakhand MSSB Tutor (Nursing) Hall Ticket 2021
Download Uttarakhand MSSB Tutor (Nursing) Hall Ticket 2021 after its official announcement. Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board is going to conduct the written exam in the coming days. All the candidates are requested to carry ukmssb.org Nursing Tutor Admit Card 2021 to the examination hall without fail. The admit card will specify your eligibility to take up the written exam on the tentative date. Moreover, the authority will mention all the instructions and rules that are to be followed during the exam on the UKMSSB Tutor Admit Card 2021. If you are willing to get instant updates then follow our All India Jobs page.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Test Centre Details.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
- Name of the Exam.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
When does UKMSSB Admit Card 2021 Issue?
- Date of UKMSSB Notification 2021 – 05th April 2021
- Starting Date for Online Application – 06th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply for UKMSSB Jobs – 05th May 2021 (11:59 pm)
- Date of UKMSSB Tutor (Nursing) Exam – Updated Soon
- Announcement of Uttarakhand MSSB Admit Card – Updated Soon
UKMSSB Tutor (Nursing) Exam Pattern 2021
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
- The exam having Two Papers Paper 1 – Related Subject & Paper 2 – General Study, General Knowledge & General Hindi.
- The written exam consists of 200 Marks.
- Each Question carries 01 Mark.
- The Duration of the Exam is 01 Hours & 30 Minutes.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks.
|Paper||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||No of Marks|
|1||Fundamentals of Nursing, Management of Nursing Service and Nursing Education and Nursing Research.||25||25|
|2||The subject of Medical-Surgical, OBG, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Community, Research, Clinical, Microbiology, etc.||75||75|
|3||General Hindi. General Knowledge / General Studies. From the geographical, political, cultural, historical events, sports, etc. of Uttarakhand. Related questions Questions related to reasoning, attitude, behavior, teaching aptitude.||95||95|
|Marks on Experience||According to the service rules of tutor post, 1/2 marks (half marks) of each full year of teaching work experience will be fixed, 05 (five) marks for a maximum of 10 (ten) years.||Max. 5 Marks|
Important Documents to carry for UKMSSB Tutor Exam
Follow the simple procedure enclosed below to download UKMSSB Admit Card 2021 easily. In order to appear for the written exam, the candidate must and should carry Uttarakhand MSSB Tutor (Nursing) Hall Ticket 2021 along with personal identity proof. Select any one of them from the below given list. Without showing the important documents candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. Read More.
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
How can I download UKMSSB Nursing Tutor Hall Ticket 2021?
- Open Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board official website – https://ukmssb.org/
- On the home go to the latest links available.
- Find download admit card for the post of Tutor (Nursing).
- Click on the link and provide the required valid login details.
- Then UKMSSB Admit Card 2021 displayed on the screen to download.
- Take a hard copy of the Uttarakhand MSSB Admit Card 2021
Click Here >> UKMSSB Admit Card 2021 for Tutor (Nursing) Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.