UJVNL Syllabus 2021 | Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Assistant Engineer, Geologist Exam Pattern
UJVNL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021
Hello Readers, start your preparation by taking the reference of UJVNL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern available here. Recently Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has given syllabus and exam pattern for Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical, Civil) and Geologist Posts on its webportal. If you want to obtain a good score in the written exam then read all the topics of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam AE Syllabus 2021. In the below section you can get UJVNL Exam Pattern 2021.
Download www.ujvnl.com Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 in pdf format to prepare in offline mode. This article will be more useful for the candidates who are in search of UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021. For more details regarding the Uttarakhand JVNL Syllabus 2021 then read this full article. Get the latest updates on the written exam then follow our All India Jobs page on regular basis.
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam AE Syllabus 2021
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical, Civil) and Geologist|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Advt Issued Date||30th March 2021|
|Start Date to Apply||01st April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Type of Job||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
UJVNL Exam Pattern 2021 for Assistant Engineer, Geologist Posts
- It is an Objective Written Test.
- For every wrong answer, 1/4th negative marks will be deducted.
- The candidates will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:3 ratio of vacant post in order to merit list.
|Post Name||Parts||Subject Name||No. Of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|AE (Electrical & Mechanical)||Part I||
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to Electrical Engineering for AE (T) Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for AE (T) Mechanical.||126||126|
|AE (Civil)||Part I||
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to civil engineering.||126||126|
|Part II||Objective type is a written test paper, related to Geology, Applied Geology, or Engineering Geology.||126||126|
Subject Wise UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam AE Syllabus 2021 – Aptitude
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving
- Visualization Space.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Areas & Volumes.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021 – General Awareness
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- IT & Space
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
UJVNL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Reasoning
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Dictionary woods.
- Number coding.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Number Puzzle.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Coding & Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Human relation.
- The odd man out.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
www.ujvnl.com Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Technical Subjects
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- PSC Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Studies
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Karnaugh map and applications
- Small signal analysis
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs
- Signals and Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- The transistor as a switching element
- Network Theory
- Broad banding techniques
- Transient and steady-state response of control systems
- Control Systems
- Concepts of gain and phase margins
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Communication Systems
- Power amplifiers
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart
- Numerical Methods
- Probability & Statistics
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Inventory Control
- Production Planning and Control
- Vector Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Engineering Mechanics
- Joining Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Metal Casting
- Forming Processes
- Theory of Machines
- The design of Machine Elements
- Operations Research
- Tool Engineering
- Metrology and Inspection
- The Strength of Materials
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.