Kerala High Court Hall Ticket 2021 | KHC Office Attendant Exam Date Out @Office Attendant
Kerala High Court Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021
Dear Candidates, Soon Kerala High Court Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021 will be released. All the registered candidates who wish to appear for the written exam can download KHC Hall Ticket 2021 @hckrecruitment.nic.in by providing the valid details. The higher authority of High Court of Kerala is planning to announce the admit cards for Office Attendant Exam on 1st week of May 2021 (tentative). If you want to have more information regarding the Kerala HC Admit Card 2021 then go through this full article. For the sake of candidates we have added the simple procedure in the below sections to obtain Kerala High Court Admit Card 2021 easily. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for latest updates.
Details of Kerala High Court Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Category||Kerala High Court Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Type of Job||Kerala Govt Jobs|
What will KHC Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021 carry?
Below we have provided the details mentioned on KHC Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021. If you find the printed details doesn’t belongs to you then report it to the higher officials regarding it. Kerala High Court Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021 can be downloaded through online mode only. We are going to share the direct link to Kerala HC Admit Card 2021 here on this page once it was announced by the officials. Follow our All India Jobs page to know more updates on hckrecruitment.nic.in OA Hall Ticket 2021. Without carrying KHC Hall Ticket 2021 it is not possible for the candidates to get permission to enter the examination hall.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
hckrecruitment.nic.in Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02nd Jan 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||22nd January 2020|
|Date of closure of Step-II Process||31st Jan 2020|
|Commencement of remittance of fee||03rd Feb 2020|
|Last date for remittance of fee through offline mode||10th Feb 2020|
|Date of KHC Office Attendant Exam||16th May 2021|
|Released Date of Kerala HC Hall Ticket||Updated Soon|
Kerala High Court Exam Pattern 2021 for Office Attendant Posts
|Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Marking Scheme||Exam Duration|
|General Knowledge & Current affairs||50 marks||each question will carry 1 mark for every incorrect answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted||75 minutes|
|Numerical ability||20 Marks|
|Mental ability||15 Marks|
|General English||15 Marks|
Which documents should I carry for Kerala HC Exam?
Want to download Kerala High Court Hall Ticket 2021? Then you need to wait for some time. There is no announcement made by the authority regarding the KHC Office Attendant Admit Card 2021. In addition to the www.hckrecruitment.nic.in Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021 candidates are requested to carry identity proof for verification. Download High Court of Kerala Hall Ticket 2021 from here or from official website. We listed out some of the identity proof’s that are valid to carry for the written exam. Get latest updates on upcoming Sarkari Results and Admit Cards by stay in touch with us.
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Address Proof
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
Steps to obtain Kerala HC Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official website of Kerala High Court @hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Go to the What’s New section that will appear on the home page.
- Search Admit Card for Office Attendant Posts.
- Open the given link and a login page displayed
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth(DOB) details.
- Submit details and Kerala High Court Admit Card 2021 displayed.
- Take a printout of the Kerala HC Hall Ticket 2021.
Click Here >> Kerala HC Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.