Fortis Healthcare Latest Walkins | Staff Nurse Role in New Delhi | 4th to 10th April 2021
Fortis Healthcare Walkin Drive in New Delhi. Aspirants Gembrill Technologies is conducting a walkin interview from 1 – 3 Years experience graduates in the role of Staff Nurse. So, aspirants, those who are interested can attend Fortis Healthcare Walkin Interview frokm 4th to 10th April 2021. In addition to that nowadays grabbing an IT job is more complicated. Hence to help the job seekers here we gave the Fortis Healthcare Latest Walkins information. Fortis Healthcare Careers offers a friendly environment to the individuals towards the passion of their work. Therefore for Furthermore, details scroll down this page.
Fortis Healthcare Latest Walkins – Details
|Company Name||Fortis Healthcare|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
Almost every candidate before going to face the Fortis Healthcare competition they will attend an interview without preparation. So for the sake of applicants, we are updating Fortis Healthcare Placement Papers along with Fortis Healthcare Test Patterns. Due to that Designs, Wala wants to select desirable applicants for Staff Nutrse role. It seems like the competion for IT-Software Jobs is quite the opposite. Therefore candidates to make it easy we are updating Fortis Healthcare Walkin Interview details.
Fortis Healthcare Mega Walkins in New Delhi. Especially relevant postulants who are having experiance in Staff Nurse role are most welcome to attend Fortis Healthcare Walkin Drive. So individuals, Do you want to download Fortis Healthcare Interview Questions? Then why late click on the link and start the exam preparation. Also, applicants must begin solving each question in step by step procedure to get clarity about each question. Hence applicants for more infromation just pin our All India Jobs for more free job alerts.
Fortis Healthcare Job Description
- Accountable for patient care in the assigned are/ ward
- Makes a complete assessment of all assigned patients on admission / at the beginning of the shift so as to plan the activities in order of priority while applying principles of safe patient care.
- Provides complete Nursing care – periodic Vital recording, Bed making, Medication administrations, ECG, IV & Blood transfusions, personal requirements of the patient.
- Maintains patients hygiene and health.
- Practices infections controls measures to protect patient fromm acquiring or spreading infection. Demonstrates awareness of potential/actual risks of infection and modes of transmission. Utilizes universal precautions in nursing practice.
- Maintain continuity through clear and concise (verbal and written) communication.
- Maintains required quantity of medicines and medical consumables in the ward.
- Takes responsibility of caring for all equipments and furniture and other related items in the unit realizing the need for cost effective and safe nursing care.
- Demonstrates willingness to adjust the work pattern as directed by the superiors. Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient and family.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel as required without delay.
- Implements emergency life resuscitative measures according to BLS & ACLS protocols.
- Documents patient care in a manner that is clear, complete, and concise and in compliance with nursing documentation standards.
- Undertakes Patient and Attendants education, utilizing appropriate resources and documents in collaboration with the Nurse patient Educator.
- Participates actively in the unit-based and organizational quality management and/or quality improvement programs.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, staff, family and visitors.
- Performs nursing procedures and Administers medications safely and efficiently according to established policies and procedures and doctors advice
- Uses equipment safely and efficiently and takes responsibility of the inventory of the unit as directed by the unit in charge.
- Upholds the nursing code of ethics and acts as a role model to other staff members.
- Facilitates smooth discharge as per the protocols and doctors advice.
Fortis Healthcare Company Profile
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centres.
How To Apply For Fortis Healthcare Walkin Drive?
Interested applicants may submit applications indicating their interest in working for the Staff Nurse. The envelope containing the applicants’ details as mentioned on this article. Check interview conducted place below.
Fortis Healthcare Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 4th to 10th April 2021
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Fortis Healthcare, New Delhi, India.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Fortis Healthcare Interview
- Updated Resume
- Government Id proof
- Marks Memos
- Recent Photograph
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.