OSSC Syllabus 2021 | Download Odisha SSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern @ossc.gov.in
OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021
Hello Readers, OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 is available here. Recently Odisha Staff Selection Commission has published a new job notification for Junior Librarian Posts. So interested candidates who have submitted the online application can start doing the preparation from today itself. To help out the candidates we have updated this article with the latest Odisha SSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern.
You can also download the Odisha SSC Syllabus 2021 PDF by using the respective link which is situated at the end of the page. Thus, you can get more information related to the OSSC Syllabus 2021 by reading this full article. It is important to get an idea about the scheme of the examination by checking the Exam Pattern given below. Stay in touch with our All India Jobs page to know instant and latest updates on the written exam.
Odisha SSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Librarian|
|No. of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Type of Job||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Advt Published Date||22nd March 2021|
|Online Registration Start Date||23rd March 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||22nd April 2021|
|Application Submission Last Date||29th April 2021|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Selection Process
|Stage 1||Main written examination||One paper||Composite paper||100 marks||1 ½ hour||Questions will be objective type with multi-choice answers. the exam will be CBRE online mode. candidates numbering 3times of vacancy in order of merit categories on the basis of marks in the main written exam shall be shortlisted to appear computer skill test|
|Stage 2||Computer skill test||Total – 30 marks. the computer skill test will be 30 minutes. the candidates who secure a minimum of 15 marks in the computer skill test shall be shortlisted for CV|
|Stage 3||Certificate verification||The candidates who will qualify for the computer skill test will be called for CV. the candidates who not attend the CV will not be merit list.|
OSSC Exam Pattern 2021 for Junior Librarian Posts
Main Written Exam Pattern
- It is an Objective Type Exam
- Exam questions in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- The number of questions asked in the exam is 100.
- Marks to be secured for the exam are 100.
- Each question will carry 1 Mark.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- There will be no Viva Voce Test.
|S.No.||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|4.||Library & Information Science||50||50|
Computer Skill Test
|WINDOWS Operating System||To test some of the following basic system operations on file/ folder(s) Create, Rename, Copy/ Cut/ Paste , Delete|
|MS WORD||A paragraph in MS word incorporating some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
-Editing and Formatting text and paragraph
-Page and Paragraph set up
-Inserting pictures and Word Art
|A powerPoint presentation with 2/3 slides using some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination. Editing and formatting slides.|
|A problem in the spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination. Formatting cells and data Functions and formulae (relative, absolute, and mixed reference).|
|MS ACCESS||A problem in MS Access related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination
-Creating and entering data into a database *Setting the primary key.
www.ossc.gov.in Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021
Odisha SSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 – Odia Language
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Letter / Application / Report writing.
- Short essay writing.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Translation from English to Odia.
www.ossc.gov.in Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 – General Studies
- General Science.
- General Awareness.
- Indian History.
- Major events in World History.
- Environmental Issues.
- Current Events.
- Literature and Art & Culture of Odisha.
- Human rights issues.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
Syllabus for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Exam – General English
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Sentence structure
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- One word substitutions
- Comprehension passage
- Spot the error
Latest OSSC Syllabus 2021 for Jr Librarian Exam – Library & Information Science
- Bibliographic Description Theory & Practice.
- Library and Information Science.
- Knowledge Organization.
- Management of Libraries & Information Centres.
- Research Methodology and Design.
- Information Sources and Services.
- Basic of Computer & Information Technology.
- Information Storage & Retrieval.
- Classification (DDC) and Cataloguing (AACR 2).
- Library Automation.
- Information Needs & Information Access.
- Management of E-Resource & E-Publishing.
- Digital Library & Information Systems.
- Preservation and Conservation of Library Documents.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.