Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Previous Papers | RFCL Attendant Grade I Old Papers Free PDF’s
RFCL Attendant Previous Papers
Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited came up with a new job notification for Attendant Posts. So eligible candidates who applied for RFCL Recruitment can start their preparation with the help of the required material shared here on this page. The smart way of preparation is to refer to RFCL Attendant Previous Papers. Without wasting your time download and refer to the RFCL Non Executive Sample Papers. To provide easy and better preparation for the candidates we have uploaded www.rfcl.co.in Attendant Previous Year Papers along with Answers Key. With just one single click on the below given direct links, you can get RFCL Old Question Papers free of cost.
Details of RFCL Non Executive Sample Papers
|Organization Name||Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited|
|Name of the Post||Attendant|
|No of Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd December 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply||12th January 2021|
|Type of Job||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Category||RFCL Previous Papers|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Skill (Trade) Test|
Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Old Papers
The applicants who are interested in this Attendant Grade I position can find the Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Solved Question Papers pdf in the below section. Before starting to prepare for the online test check the rfcl.co.in Non Executive Test Pattern & RFCL Attendant Grade I Syllabus details of the exam. After reading all the topics of the syllabus candidates are suggested to practice RFCL Attendant Previous Papers and Old Papers provided here to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the online test. Know the pattern of the question paper before attending the online test. By reading this article you can get more and more information regarding the RFCL Sample Papers. Read More.
RFCL Attendant Grade I Exam Pattern 2021
- Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Online Test and Skill (Trade) Test the relevant trade.
- The weightage of marks for the Online Exam will be 80% and the Skill (Trade) Test will be 20%.
- Candidates who score a minimum of 50% marks in the online examination shall be shortlisted for the Skill (Trade) Test.
- In order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. five candidates for one post.
- The medium of Online Examination is Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English
- The duration of the test will be 02 hours.
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The total number of questions given is 150
- Each question carries one mark
- Out of 150 questions, 100 questions would be from a mix of course curriculum of qualifying examination i.e. ITI
- And 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge/ Awareness.
|Type of Exam||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type Exam||General English||150||150||2 Hours|
www.rfcl.co.in Attendant Frequently Asked Questions PDF
Direct download links for the Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Test Papers are provided below. Prepare well by solving each subject www.rfcl.co.in Attendant Frequently Asked Questions to improve your knowledge. Searchers of RFCL Previous Papers can take the reference of this All India Jobs page to get them. If you are willing to clear this online test and obtain a good score then start downloding the RFCL Attendant Previous Year Question Papers. However, the given question paper pdf is for reference purposes only. Visit the official website for further information to get RFCL Solved Question Papers.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.