Gujarat High Court DJ Syllabus 2021 | GHC District Judge Exam Pattern – Prelims & Mains
Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus 2021
Here Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus 2021 is accessible to download. To provide proper guidance for the candidates, we have stated the most recent Gujarat HC District Judge Syllabus 2021 in the below sections. Begin your preparation with the help of GHC Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern available on this page. Note down the gujarathighcourt.nic.in District Judge Syllabus 2021 topics listed below and make a schedule accordingly.
If you would like to get the best score in prelims and mains then read all the subject-wise Gujarat HC DJ Syllabus 2021 without fail. The higher authority of the High Court of Gujarat is going to conduct the different stages of the selection process – Prelims, Mains, and Interview to pick out the best-fit candidates for District Judge (DJ) Posts. Moreover, you can also download GHC District Judge Syllabus 2021 PDF using the free link shared at the end of this All India Jobs page.
Details of Gujarat HC District Judge Syllabus 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Gujarat|
|Name of the Post||District Judge (DJ)|
|Category||Gujarat High Court Syllabus|
|Type of Job||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains Exam & Interview|
Gujarat High Court Exam Pattern 2021 for District Judge Posts
- The prelims examination is an objective type exam that contains 3 papers – Law, English, General Knowledge & Awareness, Test of Gujarati Language
- The Mains Examination is a Descriptive Type and contains 2 papers – Paper 1 is Criminal and paper 2 is Civil
|Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||Marks||Duration|
|Online Based Test||I||Law||100||2 Hours|
|II||English, General Knowledge & Awareness||100||2 Hours|
|III||Test of Gujarati Language [For those Candidates, who have not passed Secondary as well as Higher Secondary Examination with the subject of Gujarati (Higher Level at both stages)]||50||1 1/2 Hours|
|Exam Type||Papers||Part||Subject Name||Marks||Duration|
|Descriptive Type||I (Criminal)||I||An answer to Questions, Short Notes, Précis Writing, Translation from English to Gujarati||50||3 Hours|
|II||Judgment Writing (Sessions Case)||50|
|II (Civil)||I||An answer to Questions, Short Notes, Assertions/Reasons, Translation from Gujarati to English||50||3 Hours|
|II||Judgment Writing (Civil Appeal)||50|
Subject Wise GHC District Judge Syllabus 2021
High Court of Gujarat DJ Syllabus 2021 – Prelims
Paper I – Law
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- The Constitution of India
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Jurisprudence and Legal Phraseology
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Indian Partnership Act, 1932, The Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Sale of Goods Act, 1930, The Limitation Act, 1963.
- Legal Maxims
Paper-II – English, General Knowledge & Awareness
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction(Underlined Part)
- Sentence Arrangements
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Completion
- Current Affairs
- Indian History and Geography
- Basics of Science and Technology
- Rivers, Lakhs, and seas
- Countries and Capitals
- Inventions and Discoveries
- General Science
- Indian Parliament
Paper III – Test of Gujarati Language
- Usage of the can may
- Use of some many any few a little since and for
- Active and passive voice
- Significant features of the Gujarati language: Phonology, morphology, and syntax
- A degree of adjectives
- History of Gujarati Language with special reference to New Indo-Aryan i.e. last one
- Surti, Pattani, charter, and Saurashtra
- Common errors of usage
- Verb and Tense Agreement between subject and verb Gerund Participles
- Model auxiliaries
gujarathighcourt.nic.in District Judge Syllabus 2021 – Mains
Paper I (Criminal)
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
Paper II (Civil)
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- The Right to Fair Compensation & Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation & Resettlement Act, 2013
- The Family Courts Act, 1984
- Succession Laws, Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim & Christian)
- The Intellectual Property Laws
- The Electricity Act, 2003
- Basic Laws relating to Environment –
– The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.
– The Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.