Bihar District Art and Culture Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check BPSC Exam Dates @www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Admit Card 2021
Bihar District Art and Culture Officer Hall Ticket 2021 for Prelims & Mains Exam is coming soon. People who have applied for BPSC Culture Officer Recruitment 2021 will be waiting for BPSC Hall Ticket 2021 status. Officials of Bihar Public Service Commission will soon announce BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Admit Card 2021 on its web page. You can download Bihar PSC Culture Officer Hall Ticket 2021 through online mode. We have uploaded the direct attachments of Bihar District Art and Culture Officer Call Letter 2021 that will be activated soon after its official declaration. In the below sections, you may find the status of BPSC Exam Dates for reference purpose.
Overview of Bihar PSC Culture Officer Hall Ticket 2021
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||District Art and Culture Officer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Category||BPSC Admit Card|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Bihar Public Service Commission Call Letter 2021
People who have registered for BPSC Recruitment 2021 District Art and Culture Officer are advised to download their Bihar PSC Culture Officer Admit Card 2021 soon after its announcement. BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Hall Ticket 2021 holds all the vital information about students. Below are some of the details which will be disclosed on BPSC Call Letter 2021. Aspirants need to ensure that below given details are available on the admit card are not.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Test Centre Details.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Name of the Exam.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre.
On which date BPSC Admit Card 2021 release?
- Initial Date to fill the online application form: 03rd February 2021.
- Last Date to register the BPSC Online form: 2nd March 2021.
- Bihar District Art and Culture Officer Written Examination Date: Updated Soon.
- Release Date of Bihar PSC Culture Officer Admit Card 2021: Available Soon.
Noteworthy Documents to carry for BPSC Screening Test
As per the BPSC Board, candidates need to carry their Bihar District Art and Culture Officer Admit Card 2021 along with a Government ID Proof. It helps the invigilator to avoid duplication before the exam. Aspirants who failed to carry their identity proof are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- College ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Employee ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Bank Passbook
BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Exam Pattern 2021
|Exam Type||Name Of The Subject||No Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective type (MCQ’s)||Technical Subjects||100 Marks||2hours|
- The examination will be of the Objective type
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) are asked in the examination
- There will be Technical Subjects for the examination
- The exam is conducted for 100 marks and duration is of 2 hours.
|Subject Names||Total Marks|
|General Hindi||100 Marks|
|General Studies Paper -1||100 Marks|
|General Studies Paper -2||100 Marks|
|History of Art and Art Tradition of Bihar||100 Marks|
|Art Management||100 Marks|
- The Mains Exam Pattern consists of 5 subjects for 500 marks
- The subjects are General Hindi, General Studies Paper -1, General Studies Paper -2, History of Art and Art Tradition of Bihar, Art Management.
- The marks for each paper is 100 marks
- Duration to complete the exam is 3 hours
<< Latest Job Updates >>
How to Download Bihar PSC Admit Card 2021?
To download BPSC Call Letter 2021, candidates need to provide their registration number and date of birth details. Follow the instructions and download the admit card.
#1 Go to Bihar Public Service Commission Official Website – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
#2 On the Home Page, Hit the Admit Card Tab.
#3 Search for BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Hall Ticket 2021 link.
#4 Now, A login page will appear on the screen.
#5 Enter your Hall Ticket Number and date of birth details.
#6 Recheck the details disclosed on Bihar PSC Culture Officer Call Letter 2021.
#7 Finally, Download and take a printout of www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Admit Card 2021 to the examination hall.
Click Here >> BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Hall Ticket 2021
We hope the information provided on this page about BPSC Call Letter 2021 is much more helpful. If you want to know more such details then bookmark our page www.allindiajobs.in regularly. People who are having any queries related to Bihar District Art and Culture Officer Call Letter 2021 can drop their comments in the comment section enclosed below.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.