NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 | Download NPCIL Scientist Exam Pattern PDF
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020
Hello Readers!!! Download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF for free cost. Recently, Nuclear Power Corporation had announced the job notification for 206 various posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can start applying through online from 3rd November 2020. Very soon, The officials will conduct the selection rounds to shortlist the best candidates for the organizations. So, Candidates who are willing to work for NPCIL Organization must qualify the screening rounds. TO crack the test, Prepare well with the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern PDF from the below sections.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name(s)||Driver, Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant & Scientific Assistant B/ C, Assistant Grade I, Steno Grade I, Leading Fireman, Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman|
|Number Of Vacancies||206 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date For Online Application
||03rd November 2020 (10.00 AM)|
|Last Date For Online Application||24th November 2020 (04.00 PM)|
|Official Website||www.npcil.nic.in and npcilcareers.co.in|
Get Nuclear Power Corporation Scientist Exam Pattern
Individuals from Rajasthan location who had registered for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 can check out the Test Pattern. From the below tables, Applicants might know about the Exam Pattern, Subjects, Marks, and Time Duration. Having the knowledge of Exam Pattern will help you to score the best marks.
Category II- Stipendiary Trainee/Technician (ST/TM), Technician-B and Driver Grade-1
I) Preliminary Test
|Sl. No||Name OF The Subjects||Questions Count||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Mathematics||20 Questions||300 Marks (Each question 3 Marks)||One Hour|
|3||General Awareness||10 Questions|
II) Advanced Test
|Sl.No||Subjects Names||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Academic Based||50||150 Marks (Each question 3 Marks)||2 Hours|
For Scientific Assistant-B & Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)
|Sl. No||Subjects Covered||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||English and Quantitative Aptitude||35||300 Marks (Each question 3 Marks)|
Practice NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020
You May Also Read:
- NCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus 2020
- NCL Mining Sirdar Admit Card 2020
- MPSC SSE Syllabus 2020
- MPSC SSE Previous Papers 2020
Download Subjectwise NPCIL Assistant Syllabus PDF
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension.
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratio and Time.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Applications of Derivatives
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integrals
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Relations and Functions
- Probability Function
- Sequences and Series
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Conic Sections
General Awareness Syllabus
- National Dance
- About India and its neighboring countries
- National and current international affairs
- National News (current)
- Science and innovations
- Political Science
- New inventions
- Books And Author
- History of India
- Indian Culture
- Important Dates
- World organizations
- Music & Literature
- Musical Instruments
- Geography of India
- Countries and capitals
- Famous Places
- Scientific observations
- International issues
- Famous Places in India
- Economic issues in India
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Organic Chemistry
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Kinematics, Current Events
- Computer Science
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Device
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Nutrition and Health
- Principles of Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- The Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Laws of Motion
Computer Science/ Information Technology Syllabus
- Engineering in Mathematics.
- Operating System.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Digital Logic.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design also.
- Micro Economics.
- Money, Banking & International Trade.
- Macro Economics.
- Public Finance.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Economy.
- Development & Environment Economies.
- Public Finance & Fiscal Policy
- Trade etc.
Finance & Accounts Syllabus
- Indian Accounting Standards.
- Issues of Bonus Shares and Profits before Incorporation.
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares.
- Issues of Shares and Debentures and their Redemption.
- Amalgamation and Internal Reconstruction.
- Final Accounts.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
Windows Operating System
- Desktop Applications such as
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- E-mail Management
- Internet Surfing
Electrical Engineer Syllabus
- Electrical Machines
- Power System Protection
- Power Systems
- Electronics Devices
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Network Analysis
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Control Systems
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Mechanical Engineer Syllabus
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Hydraulic Machines
- Theory of Machines
- Industrial Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Production Engineering
- Machine Design
- The strength of Materials
- Mechanics of Materials
- IC Engines
- Production Management etc.
Electronics and Communication Engineer Syllabus
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Advanced Communications.
- Analog Communications.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Digital Communications.
- Microprocessors &Microcontrollers.
- Computer Hardware etc.
Chemical Engineer Syllabus
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Plant Design and Economics
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Chemical Technology etc.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.