KPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 | Download Karnataka PSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern
KPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020
Would you like to read KPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020? If yes, here it is. Here we updated the latest KPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy. Interested applicants who are going to appear for the upcoming written exam can check here the Subject Wise www.kpsc.kar.nic.in IMO Syllabus 2020 to start the preparation. Karnataka Public Service Commission IMO Syllabus 2020 is important to understand along with the KPSC Exam Pattern in order to crack the written test. We have given detailed information about the KPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus to make your preparation for the Written Exam better. Get ready well using the Karnataka IMO Syllabus 2020 stated below to score better. KPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 is now available to download in the below section of this All India Jobs page at free of cost.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in IMO Syllabus 2020
||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Type of Job||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
Karnataka PSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020
Go through the Karnataka PSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020 and Syllabus to know the topics that are to be required to prepare for the written exam. At the end of this page, we have updated the www.kpsc.kar.nic.in IMO Syllabus 2020 in pdf format to open in mobile or laptop. Before starting the preparation every candidate must plan a timetable with the help of Karnataka Public Service Commission IMO Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. Know more information related to the KPSC Syllabus 2020 by reading this full article.
|Category||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|Paper I||General Paper||200||01 Hour and 30 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Specific Paper||200||02 Hours|
KPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise
To give proper guidance for the candidates we have disclosed KPSC Syllabus 2020 in detail. So applied candidates can go through the KPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise to begin the preparation. You can also refer to the Karnataka PSC IMO Previous Papers provided here to clear the written exam.
KPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 – General Paper
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction
- Sentence Correction
- Unseen Passages
- Word Formation
- Topics Relating to Current Events.
- Mental Ability
- Practical Knowledge.
- Social changes and Land Reforms in Karnataka after Independence.
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives.
- Social Sciences.
- Karnataka’s Economy – its strength and weakness & present status.
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka.
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka.
- The role of Science and Technology for the efficient administration of Karnataka.
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration.
- General Sciences.
- Indian Society and its Dynamics.
- History of India.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Report Writing.
- Precis Writing.
- Comprehension Passages.
- Communication Skills.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Number System.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on squares, cubes.
- Time & Work.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Fundamental Operations.
- Time & Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Boats & Streams.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Mathematical Operations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Ratios & Proportions.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in IMO Syllabus 2020 – Specific Paper
Curriculum (Subject Wise)
- Introduction to Humanities and Community Medicine
- Human Physiology including Bio-Physics
- Human Anatomy
- Forensic Medicine including Toxicology
- Community Medicine
Surgery and its allied specialties
- Surgery including Pediatric Surgery
- Radio-diagnosis and Radiotherapy
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Community Medicine
Medicine and it’s Allied Specialities
- Dermatology and Sexually transmitted diseases
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease
Download Karnataka PSC IMO Syllabus 2020 PDF
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.