NHM MP CHO Syllabus 2020 | Download NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Exam Pattern PDF
NHM MP CHO Syllabus 2020
Have you guys registered for NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2020? Then, here is a news for you. NHM MP CHO Syllabus 2020 is availble for free download. Candidates from Madhya Pradesh can refer the following sections to get the Syllabus PDF. Veryy soon, the officials will update the Exam dates. Meanwhile, job seekers download and practice the NNHM MP CHO Exam Syllabus topics for free cost. Go through the below sections for more information about the NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Syyllabus 2020 PDF.
National Health Mission MP CHO Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Name of The Organisation||National Health Mission Of Madhya Pradesh|
|No.Of Posts||3800 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts|
|Official Website||www.nhmmp.gov.in OR www.sams.co.in|
NHM MP Community Health Officer Exam Pattern 2020
From the below table, Applicants can check out the Madhya Pradesh CHO Exam Pattern. Moreover, here on this page also you can get the download link of the MP NHM CHO Syllabus2020 pdf. So check this page and then collect the useful information about the exam syllabus, exam pattern.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||100 MCQ’s||2 Hours|
Download NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Syllabus 2020
- Indian Constitution
- Awards and Honors
- Current events
- Sports and Games
- General Politics
- Economic Scene
- Problem On Ages
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Speed
- Time & Work
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Statistical Charts
- Data Interpretation
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Systems
- Number Systems
- Bar Graph
- HCF & LCM
- Decision Making
- Number Series
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Alphabet Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Clocks & Calendars
- Mirror Images
- Visual Memory
- Problem Solving
- Blood Relations
- Non-Verbal Series
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Ranking
- Cardiogenic shock
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning disorders
- Hypovolemic shock
- Lactation support
- Angelman syndrome
- Hearing loss
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease.
- Cognitive impairment
- Vision loss
- Clinical Trials
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
- Antenatal Care.
- Postnatal Care.
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
- Maternal Health, HIV, and AIDS.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Preterm Birth.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Prevention education, counseling, testing, and referral
- Contraceptive services
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
Communicable & Non-communicable Diseases
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lower back pain
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.