CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 | Download CRPF Group C Call Letter PDF
CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020
Download CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 from here. Very soon, the officials are going to announce the Call Letter 2020. Candidates who had registered for CRPF Careers can now download the Admit Card for free. Individuals who are willing to crack the CRPF Exam must carry the CRPF Group B Call Letter for free. From the following links, applicants can directly download the CRPF Call Letter 2020. Moreover, Check out the documents required for the test and details given on the call letter. Also, Refer and practice the Syllabus and Previous Papers for the best results.
CRPF Paramedical Staff Notification 2020 – Brief Info
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Posts||Paramedical Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||84 Posts|
|Start Date||20th July 2020|
|End Date||31st Aug 2020|
|Exam Date||20th December 2020|
CRPF Group C Hall Ticket 2020 – Selection Process
Very soon, the department of CRPF is going to conduct the examination for the eligible candidates. As per the updates, the selection process will be as follows. Individuals who want to secure the job must qualify the selection rounds conducted by the officials.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
You May Also Read:
Documents To Carry For CRPF Exam 2020
Participants who are going to attend the test must carry the following documents for the test. Otherwise, you were not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- College ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
CRPF Paramedical Staff Exam Pattern
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Written examination: 100 Marks.
Trade Test and Screening of Documents: 20 Marks.
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||10||2 Hrs|
|Part B||Trade/Profession Related||50|
How To Download CRPF Group B Call Letter 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official website, www.crpf.gov.in
- On the home page, go to Latest Notifications and Updates
- Now, Check for the CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020.
- Then, Click on the link
- Emter the details like Hall Ticket Number, DOB, etc and click enter
- CRPF Call Letter will appear on the screen.
- Download and save a copy for future reference.
- Carry out the call letter to the exam center.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.