SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 | Download SSC CGL Group C & D Call Letter@ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020
Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 from here. Most of the people are eagerly waiting to download the SSC CGL Tier I Call Letter 2020. Now, the officials had announced the advertisement for the release of Admit Cards. So, If you are the one who had registered for SSC CGL Tier-II Examination can refer here. Without the SSC CGL Admit Card, you were not allowed to attend the exam center. So, appearing candidates for the exam have to bring the required documents of SSC CGL Group B Admit Card 2020 and Id Proof to the examination hall. Keep reading this article till the end to get more details about the SSC CGL Call Letter Hall Ticket 2020.
SSC CGL Group B & C Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission(SSC)|
|Name Of The Exam||Combined Graduate Level(CGL) Tier-I, II & III|
|Name Of Posts||Non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-gazetted posts|
|Number Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Release Date Of Call letter||October 2020|
|Official Website Link||ssc.nic.in|
SSC CGL Tier I Call Letter 2020
Details on SSC CGL Printed Admit Card
It is important to check the details mentioned in your SSC CGL admit card and ensure that they match the entries made by you during the application submission. Check the mentioned below details on your SSC CGL Admit Card:
- Applicant’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center
- Full Address of Exam Center
- Center Code
- Photograph of applicant
- Signature of applicant
- Important Instructions
Documents to carry along with Admit Card
Candidates must also carry one of the following photo identity proof along with the admit card.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licenses
- Other ID Proof issued by Govt
SSC CGL Group B Exam Pattern 2020
|SSC CGL Tier||Mode/Type||CGL Syllabus Topics|
|Tier I||Online, Multiple Choice questions||General Intelligence &, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Comprehension|
|Tier II||Online, Multiple Choice questions||Quantitative aptitude, English Language & Comprehension, *Statistics,*General Studies- Finance & Economics|
|Tier III||Offline, Descriptive type- Hindi/English||Statistics, data analysis|
|Tier IV||Wherever applicable||Data Entry Speed Test, Computer Proficiency TestDocument Verification|
SSC CGL Pattern – Salient Points
- Tier I exam is for all
- Tier II exam- Paper 3(Statistics) is for Junior Statistical Officer post, & Paper 4(Finance & Economics) is for Assistant Auditor & Assistant Accounts Officer post.
- Tier IV- Data Entry Speed test is for Tax Assistants, Computer Proficiency test is for posts under Ministry of Corporate Affairs & Ministry of Mines.
How To Download SSC CGL Group D Hall Ticket 2020
- Visit the official website of SSC CGL, www. ssc.nic.in
- Go to the Notifications section.
- Search for the SSC CGL Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the link, And Enter the registration number.
- Then the SSC CGL Hall Ticket will be shown.
- Download the call letter/admit card.
- Take a print out of the call letter to the venue of the Exam
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.