TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020 | Get Telangana Panchayat Raj Exam Pattern PDF
TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020
Greetings from Telangana State Public Service Commission!!! The Department of TSPSC is going to release the job notification for the Panchayat Secretary role. So, Candidates who are in search of Latest Telangana Govt Jobs can refer here. Applied candidates now can download and refer to the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020 PDF. Along with the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus PDF, check out the Test Pattern table, which is provided below. Bookmark Allindiajobs page to receive more job notifications and updates.
Telangana P.S.C. Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Telangana State PSC and Office of the Commissioner of Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, Telangana|
|No Of Vacancies||Not Released|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
Get TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2020
Telangana State P.S.C. is soon going to examine the registered candidates. As per the updates, the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern will be as follows. Test Pattern contains two papers. Each paper has 100 questions and 100 marks. And, the time duration for each article is 120 minutes. So, Candidates who had registered for TSPSC Recruitment 2020 can stop searching for the Syllabus here and there. Download the TSPSC Syllabus PDF for free of cost.
|01||Paper-1: General Studies and
Mental Ability, Culture, and History of Telangana
|100||120 minutes||100 marks|
|02||Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat
Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development
Programs, Other Government
schemes including the Government of
India and the Government of
|100||120 minutes||100 marks|
Free Download Telangana P.S.C. Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2020
Candidates can refer the Syllabus and start practicing it. At any moment, the recruiters of TSPSC can start the application process through online. So, aspirants who are eligible to that Panchayat Secretary post can download the T.S. Panchayat Secretary Syllabus in Telugu as well as English in addition to the exam pattern. Here we also mentioned the important topics. There is a necessity of understanding of Telangana Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2020 for the candidates who want to participate in this Exam.
T.S. State Panchayat Secretary Syllabus PDF 2020
GENERAL STUDIES PAPER- 1
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
PANCHAYAT SECRETARY QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE/ GENERAL MATHS
- Problems on Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
- Time and Distance
TELANGANA PSC PS REASONING SYLLABUS
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
T.S. Panchayat Secretary PAPER II Exam Syllabus
(Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including
- Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
- Department of Government of India and Telangana
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.