SSA Telangana Syllabus 2020 PDF | Download Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan PGCRT Exam Pattern
SSA Telangana Syllabus 2020
Greetings from Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, Telangana department!!! The Officials very soon going to disclose the job notification for PGCRT-CRT-SO & PET. Interested & Eligible Candidates from All Over Telangana should apply through online before the end date. And then, start the preparation with the help of SSA Telangana Syllabus 2020 PDF for free cost. On this page, You can get the TS SSA CRT Syllabus and it is suitable for proper practice purposes. Moreover, you can easily check out and gather SSA KGBV PGCRT Exam Pattern 2020 and then you can refer all the important subjects of this examination.
Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Telangana Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Sarva Siksha Abhiyan(SSA), Telangana|
SSA Telangana PGCRT Exam Pattern PDF
|Name of the Subjects||Level of Syllabus||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|GK & Current Affairs||10||20|
|General English||SSC Stn||10||20|
|History principles and foundations of physical education||B.P.Ed syllabus of the Telangana State||06||12|
|Anatomy and Physiology||06||12|
|Educational Technology and methods of teaching in PE||05||10|
|Kinesiology and Biomechanics||04||08|
|Health Education and Environmental Studies||05||10|
|Measurement & Evaluation in Physical Education||04||08|
|Recreation and Leisure Management||03||06|
|Concepts of Wellness Management||04||08|
|Sports Psychology and Sociology||04||08|
|Sports Medicine Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation||05||10|
|Concepts of Yoga||05||10|
|Officiating and Coaching||12||24|
|Research and Statics in Physical Education||04||08|
ALL SUBJECTS SSA TELANGANA PGCRT EXAM PATTERN (EXCEPT ENGLISH)
|2||II||Basic Proficiency in English||20||20|
|Total||200 Q’s||200 Marks|
KGBV PGCRT TEST PATTERN FOR ENGLISH
|Sr.No||Parts||Subjects Names||No of Questions||Marks|
Get SSA Telangana Syllabus 2020 PDF
Individuals who had registered for SSA Recruitment 2020 can now download and practice the Syllabus PDF. We, Allindiajobs team, had provided the SSA Telangana Syllabus 2020 PDF and Exam Pattern here. Moreover, Candidates should also make a note of the subjectwise Syllabus topics for better preparation. Download SSA PGCRT CRT Exam Syllabus and Previous Papers for free of cost. Refer Allindiajobs page for more job updates and syllabus topics.
Download SSA Telangana CRT – SO & PET Syllabus
SSA PGCRT Exam Syllabus 2020 – General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc., and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political, and Cultural History of Telangana with particular emphasis on the Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
SSA Telangana CRT Syllabus 2020 – Basic Proficiency in English
School Level English Grammar:
- Noun & Pronouns
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- reported speech
- Degrees of Comparison
- Active and Passive Voice
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Phrasal Verbs
- Related Pair of Words
- Idioms and Phrases
Words and Sentences:
- Use of Words
- Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused
- Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement
- Transformation of Sentences
- Spelling Test
- Spotting of Errors
Telangana SSA SO & CRT Exam Syllabus PDF – Pedagogy
- The Nature of language and its Historical Development; First Language; Second Language and Third Language; Different Types of Languages; Mother Tongue; Languages of Different Professions; Importance of languages across School Curriculum; Contributions of Creative Writers.
- Values, Aims, and Objectives of Teaching Languages
- Child Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning Languages; Language, Thinking, and Creativity.
- Also, Language Curriculum: Construction, Organization, and Development
- Language Skills; Planning for Effective Instruction in Language Classrooms: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Approaches, Methods, and Techniques of Teaching Languages with particular reference to School Content (Prose/Fiction/Poetry/Drama/Essay)
- Teaching and Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material for Languages; Language Labs; Teaching Aids; Textbooks; ICT in Language Teaching and Learning.
- Measurement and Evaluation in Languages: Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE); Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests.
- Learning Disabilities / Difficulties and Education of Exceptional/ Disabled Children in Languages Language and Everyday Life; Language Issues and Policies. National and State Curriculum Frameworks.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.