OPSC AHO Syllabus 2020 | Check Odisha Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern
OPSC AHO Syllabus 2020
Board Officials of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has come out with Odisha AHO Syllabus 2020 as well as OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern 2020 on this page. Candidates who have submitted their online application forms of OPSC AHO Recruitment 2020 must start preparing for the written examination by utilizing these preparation materials on this page. We have uploaded the direct links of Odisha Assistant Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 in Pdf format. You can also collect the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Preparation Materials, Study Books, etc. In this article we have also updated the details of OPSC AHO Selection Process along with Odisha Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern details.
Make sure to practice Odisha AHO Previous Papers with Solutions to crack the exam. In the below sections, you can get the details of OPSC AHO Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise that helps the contenders to prepare well for the examination.
Overview of OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Horticulture Officer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
Odisha Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern 2020
Aspirants who are bothered about preparing for OPSC AHO Written Examination need to refer the details of www.opsc.gov.in AHO Syllabus 2020 and Odisha Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern 2020 available here. For the sake of applicants reference, we have tabulated the details of OPSC AHO Exam Pattern 2020 that will explain about Examination Type, Number of Topics and Sub Topics to be prepared, Duration for the examination, Marks to be prepared, Negative Marking, etc. Referring these details of OPSC AHO Test Pattern 2020 will help you prepare well for the examination. Scroll down the article for more details about Subject Wise OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Syllabus 2020 from here.
|Name of the Topic||Number of Marks||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Plantation crops||20||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|Plant propagation and nursery management||20|
|Spices, Condiments, Medicinal plants||20|
|Soil and Nutrition||05|
|Integrated Fanning System||05|
Subject Wise OPSC AHO 2020 Syllabus
www.opsc.gov.in AHO Syllabus for Plant Propagation and Nursery Management
- Importance of plant propagation,
- sexual & asexual method of plant
- propagation, advantages, disadvantages, detail about grafting,
- layering, budding, cutting, tissue culture,
- propagation through specialised plant part,
- incompatibility, polyembryony,
- root stocks,
- studies on rooting,
- graft union,
- use of PGR,
- propagation method of horticultural crops,
- plant propagating
- media preparation,
- nursery act,
- insect pest & disease control of nursery plants,
- Hi-tech nurseries.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
OPSC AHO Exam Syllabus for Fruit crops
- Importance of fruits classification of fruits,
- marketing, storage,
- fruit growing
- zones of fruit crops,
- agro-climatic zones & suitable fruits for tropical,
- subtropical & waste land areas,
- varieties planting,
- cultural practices,
- weed management plant protection,
- Physiological disorders,
- insect, pest, diseases management,
- Post-harvest technology, training,
- Unfruitfulness of fruits of important fruit crops such as mango, Banana, citrus fruits, Pine-apple, Guava, Citrus, Papaya, Sapota, Bae!, Ber, Jack fruit, Pomegranate, Litchi, Jamun, bael, Custard apple, aonla etc.
Odisha AHO Syllabus for Plantation crops
- lmportance, scope, area, production, marketing, processing & cultivation
- practices of important plantation crops like coconut, areca nut, Oil palm, Palmyrah palm, Cocoa, coffee, tea, rubber, date palm in relation to
soil, climate, varieties, plant protection, soil & water management,
- processing packaging, grading, value addition.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Syllabus for Vegetable crops
- value addition,
- off season cultivation,
- green house cultivation,
- organic fanning, seed production,
- value addition,
- storage of vegetable & cultivation of important, tropical, subtropical, temperate, under exploited, perennial vegetable crops in relation to soil, climate, varieties, hybrid, seed rate, spacing, fertiliser dose, physiological disorders, plant protection,harvesting storage, processing, important varieties, vegetable garden etc.
Download Odisha AHO Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Click Here >> OPSC AHO 2020 Syllabus
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.