Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020 PDF | Kerala PSC Constable Exam Pattern @keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020
Are you guys looking for Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020? Then, refer here. We had updated the complete study material for the Police Constable Exam. Most of the candidates are in search of Kerala Govt Jobs. Those candidates can check out the Allindiajobs page for all state government jobs. Also, Check out the topics that are covered with the syllabus for this Police Constable, Women Police Constable Posts. The Kerala Police Constable Syllabus details are provided along with Kerala PSC Women Police Constable Exam Pattern here for the candidates to make their preparation speed properly.
Kerala PSC Police Constable Notification 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organisation||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||Police Constable, Women Police Constable Posts|
|Number Of Posts||125 Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||20th May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||24th June 2020|
Get Kerala PSC ConstableExam Pattern 2020
For any Police Constable Exam, you should have a written test and physical test. From the below sections, you can find out the Kerala PSC Constable Test Pattern and Physical Measurement Test. Individuals who qualify in both the test will be shortlisted for Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment 2020. Also, Check out the complete Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020 subjectwise topics in the below section.
|S. no||Subject Name||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks||Duration|
|01||General Knowledge||35||35||1 hour 15 Minutes|
|03||Simple Arithmetic & Ability||35||35|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Physical Measurements Test:
- Height: A minimum of 168cm.
- Chest: A minimum of 81 cm and also with a minimum expansion of 5 cm.
- Minimum Height and Chest measurement is 160 cm and 76 cm for SC / ST candidates and chest expansion of 5 cm.
EyeSight: Must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below without glasses.
|Vision||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
Physical Efficiency Test:
|S.No||Events||One Star Standards|
|1||100 Meters Run||14 Seconds|
|2||High Jump||132.20 cm|
|3||Long Jump||457.20 cm|
|4||Putting the Shot (7264 gm)||609.60 cm|
|5||Throwing the cricket ball||6096 cm|
|6||Rope climbing (using hand only)||365.80 cm|
|7||Pull up or chinning||Eight times|
|8||1500 meters run||Five minutes & 44 seconds.|
Free Kerala Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2020
People who are very much interested in Kerala Police Jobs can refer here to download and practice the Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus 2020 PDF. Along with the Syllabus, you can check out the Constable Exam Pattern and Physical Efficiency Test details. GO through the below sections for more information. Also, Bookmark Allindiajobs page for regular job notifications.
You May Also Read:
- ESIC SSO Previous Papers
- TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020
- HSSC Lab Attendant Syllabus 2020
- ESIC SSO Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
- BSF Constable Syllabus 2020 PDF
- TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Previous Papers
Download Kerala Police Constable Syllabus 2020
- Mineral sources
- Rivers and river projects
- Sree Narayana Guru
- Historical and Geographical importance
- Economic and industrial achievements
- Basic facts about Kerala
- Scientific Developments
- Nonrenewable energy sources
- Kerala renaissance and leaders like Ayyankali
- Environment problems
- Scientific facts
- Sports – current affairs related to Police fields
- Geography of India
- Infinitive and genders
- Uses of primary and model auxiliaries
- Tenses in conditional sentences
- Active and passive voice
- The use of correlatives
- Direct and indirect speech
- Correction of sentences
- Adverbs and position of adverbs
- Articles – definite and indefinite
- Tag questions
- Ratio and proportion
- Time and distance
- Laws of exponents
- Numbers and basic operations
- Fraction and decimal numbers
- Time and work
- Profit and loss
- Simple and compound interest
- Time in a clock and its reflection
- Coding and decoding
- Time and angles
- Calendar and date
- Clerical ability
- Problems of Mathematical signs
- Family relations
- Analogy – word, alphabet, number
- The Odd man out
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.