UPPSC Syllabus 2020 | Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Computer Assistant Exam Pattern
UPPSC Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020
Hey Guys, are you looking for an appropriate UPPSC Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020? If yes, then this is your final destination. You can go through the complete details of Uttar Pradesh Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020 and Test Pattern from here. So, aspirants who have not yet started their exam preparation must hurry up and take the opportunity of available UPPSC Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise. Plan a time table by utilizing the uppsc.up.nic.in Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern updated here. Cover all the topics available in UPPSC Exam Syllabus 2020 so that you can get a grip on all the subjects. Proper planning and preparation help to score qualifying marks in the written examination.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) officials are going to hire the new candidates by conducting the written examination and Hindi typing test. Specified qualifying marks scored candidates will only be shortlisted and will get a chance to take up the remaining rounds of the selection process. As the competition is so high, you need to refer UPPSC Previous Papers with Solutions in addition to the sylabus. Practice well for the exam by reading all the topics of Uttar Pradesh Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020. Read out the complete page for detailed information about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2020.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Computer Assistant Posts|
|Type of Job||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Exam Pattern 2020 for Computer Assistant Vacancy
|S. No.||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||General Hindi||25||25||01 hour 30 minutes|
|2.||General Mental Ability||25||25|
uppsc.up.nic.in Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020
Here we have disclosed the complete information related to the UPPSC Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020 which might be helpful for the applicants who are preparing for the written exam. In the below section, you can get the details of Subject Wise uppsc.up.nic.in Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020 for applicants reference. At the end of this All India Jobs page you can find UPPSC Syllabus 2020 pdf so click on it to download. Get a list of details of Uttar Pradesh PSC Computer Assistant Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern before appearing for the written exam. Applicants have to get qualify in all rounds of the selection process to grab the job at UPPSC.
Latest UPPSC Syllabus 2020 for General Hindi
- सामान्यतः कार्य में प्रयोग होने वाले तकनीकी हिंदी शब्दों का ज्ञान।
- हिंदी भासा लेखन योग्यता।
- सामान्य वार्तालाप में प्रयोग किये जाने वाले हिंदी के शब्दों एवं मुहावरों का ज्ञान।
- आपतित गद्यांश पर आधारित प्रश्न।
Uttar Pradesh PSC Computer Assistant Syllabus for General Mental Ability
- Graphical and pattern analysis ability
- Mathematical ability
- Data Compression and decision making
- Reasoning ability
Syllabus for UPPSC Exam for Computer Knowledge
- Document Handling: Files Formats, Merging, Editing and Various other documents Processing, Power Print, PDF, etc.
- Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Computer Languages: C, C++
- Database Handling: MS-Access, Spreadsheets, Simple Database preparation.
- Malware and Virus: Common available Virus and Malwares and their removal.
- Internet and E-mails: w.w.w., Popular Websites, Web Surfing, Email Preparation, SPAM emails, etc.
Latest UPPSC CA Syllabus 2020 for General Knowledge
- Preliminary Economics: Growth rates, GDP, GNP, etc.
- General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Botany, Zoology, etc.
- Social Science: Constitution, Law related issues, Indian History, Geography, etc.
- Space Science: Satellite launch etc.
- Information Technology and Communication infrastructure etc.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.