TCS Off Campus 2020 Registration | TCS Off Campus Drive for 2019, 2020 Freshers | TCS Careers
TCS Off Campus 2020 Drive for Freshers
Job Aspirants who have faced bad luck in campus placement drive will search and attempt to drive off campus that is going to happen around you. TCS Off Campus Placement Drives for the 2019 batch offers the freshers of 2019, 2020 a perfect chance to really get their dream career. All applicants who are seeking a job should register for this TCS Off Campus 2020 Drive online and minimize their burden because it is a great opportunity to be placed in.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, is an Indian multinational information technology company and consultancy firm. It is a Tata Group company and operates in 46 countries, at 149 locations. So, Practically each of us wanted to be part of TCS’s work community. The chance comes here, welcoming all of the oncoming 2020 freshers batch to an Off Campus Drive. This blog All India Jobs will be a one-stop platform for TCS off-campus drives of all kinds across India. So, monitor frequently and keep refreshing this tab.
<< Latest Wakin Drives >>
TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 Details
|Organization Name||TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES|
|Qualification||Any Graduates, Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019 Pass outs|
|Job Category||Off Campus|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 Registration for Freshers
All the applicants who like to be positioned in a corporation or MNC must be aware of the TCS Off Campus 2020 Drives that they are holding in different cities. TCS Off-Campus Placement Drives For Freshers 2019, 2020 are mostly core IT firms that pick candidates from different sectors such as IT, EEE, ECE, ME, B.Sc, B.E. To get a better job opportunity, candidates need to learn about all of these placement drives which are going to be shared on this platform.
TCS is hiring fresher candidates of the 2019 and 2020 batch. Shortly there will be the off-campus selection drives for freshers and pass outs of batch 2019 and 2020. TCS is searching for a B.tech / BCA / MCA / B.Sc / MBA / ME fresher applicant for entry-level exams. You can get the complete TCS Recruitment 2020 For Freshers 2020, 2019 Batch eligibility and application process which are listed out below.
TCS Off Campus Placement Drive Eligibility
TATA Consultancy Services has come out with an excellent employment opportunity for all BE, ME, B Tech, MTech, MCA job seekers with the TCS Off Campus Drive 2020. So, contestants who really are willing to fill in the TCS registration form can fill in the details before the last date on www.tcs.com via the online mode. But, to apply for TCS Recruitment 2020, candidates need to possess the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who passed out in 2018, 2019 and 2020 are worthy to apply
- BE / B.Tech / B.sc/ BA/ BCA/ BCom / ME / M.Tech, MCA, in any Disciplines are eligible
- Students in 10th Grade, Intermediate and BE / Btech who are secured with 60 percent and above in their academic profiles are eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- No Backlogs.
- Overall Academic Career Gap should not exceed 2 years.
- Work experience is more than 3 years.
TCS Off-Campus For 2020 Batch Eligibility Criteria
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines
- Applied Electronics
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Electronics Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Wireless Technologies
Selection Process for TCS Off Campus Drive For BE, ME, B Tech, MTech, MCA
Dear Applicants, If you are looking for a job in the IT/Software Services firm? Then, You are on the right platform. For all those candidates, TCS is giving a chance for job hunters to take part in the recruitment drive which is going to be organized on specified dates. Meanwhile, you can get brief information about TCS Off Campus 2020 Selection Process details in the below sections.
- Written Test
- Email Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TCS Off Campus 2020 Application & Registration Process
TCS is going to select best talents in the country. People who want to apply for TCS Recruitment 2020 must fill their application process through online mode. The following step by step instructions allows interested and qualifying candidates to submit this drive online.
TCS NextStep 2020 Registration Process
- Login to nextstep.tcs.com and Hit “Register Here”.
- Fill the details of name, address, phone number, email id, academic details, certifications displayed on the screen.
- Now, Click on the Submit button.
- Soon after hitting the submit button, your details get saved.
- Your Reference ID and Password will be mailed to your Email.
- Make a note of your Reference Id and Password details that will help to your login.
TCS Off Campus 2020 Drive Application Process
- Soon after completing the registration process, login to the TCS Official Portal @nextstep.tcs.com.
- Provide your Registration Process and Password details.
- Now, Hit the Application form link.
- Enter the desired information and submit it.
- Once after successful submission, you will get a confirmation.
- Now Hit Track the Application link.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2020?
TCS is conducting Off Campus Drive for Freshers of 2019 and 2020 Batches. If you want to apply for it, you must complete your registration and application process by following the steps provided on this page. Now, You must apply for TCS NextStep 2020 online by following below.
- Go to TCS Official Portal @www.tcs.com.
- On the top of the Home Page, Hit Career Section.
- Now, Select your location and choose a job role based on your qualifications.
- Pick the job role from list of jobs as per your interest.
- Hit the Apply Button.
- Check out the eligibility details before going to apply for it.
- If you are eligible for the job then apply for it.
- Now hit submit.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of the application form for further reference.
Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 >> Click Here
TCS Off-Campus Drive 2019 and 2020 Exam Pattern
TCS Off Campus Drive for 2019 & 2020 Batch Passouts is going to be organized shortly. All the job seekers who are going to participate in TCS Recruitment Drive need to prepare well for the examination. As there is a huge competition for TCS Off Campus Drive 2020, to overcome it and stood apart you must need a proper preparation plan and schedule. To help out the aspirants, we are going to share the details of TCS Exam Pattern details which are tabulated in the below sections. Refer the topics listed out below and start preparing for it in order to crack the TCS Written Examination.
|Topics||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 mins||15|
|English (Cloze Test)||10 mins||15|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
TCS Syllabus 2020
Practice the Topics and Sub Topics available here and prepare well for the examination.
- Profit and loss
- Time, speed, distance
- Number System and HCF & LCM
- Permutations And Combinations
- Ratio and proportions
- Blood Relations
- Time and Work
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- TCS Coding Questions – 1
- TCS Coding Questions – 2
- Area of a Triangle
- TCS Command Line Arguments – Fibonacci Series
- Greatest of Two Numbers using CLP
- TCS String Reversal Using Command Line Programming (Most Asked – 104 times)
- TCS Command Line Program to Swap two numbers
TCS Coding Round Syllabus
- LCM of Two Number using CLP
- Sum of Digits of a number
- Binary to Decimal (asked 25 times)
- Square Root of Prime Number
- Decimal to Binary (asked 42 times)
- Factorial of a Number
- Average of Two Numbers
- Square Root without sqrt.h
- Area of Circle
- Checking Palindrome (Number)
- Armstrong Number
- Check Leap Year
- Odd-Even Number
- Area of Triangle
- Binary to Octal
- Checking Palindrome (String) (asked 91 Times)
- Checking Prime or Not
- Decimal to Octal
- Reverse Digits of a Number
Non – Command Line Questions – TCS Coding Questions
- TCS Coding Questions – 3
- TCS Programming Questions – 4
- And TCS Programming Questions – 5
- TCS Programming Questions – 6
- TCS Command Line Program – 7 Prime Sum in a Given Range
- Further, TCS Array Ascending Descending
TCS Company Profile
How to Prepare for TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 Batches?
In the current scenario, both for fresh and experienced applicants, a career is a vital and crucial thing. Candidates will then explore their expertise at Tata Consultancy Services Off Campus 2020 Drive for Freshers and be selected within the prestigious organization. On TCS Off Campus 2020 Drive for Freshers, TCS recruited students of graduates and postgraduates.
In this article, we have disclosed the information about TCS Preparation Tips that helps the applicants to know about how to prepare for the examination. Also, You may get the details of TCS Placement Papers that provide a list of topics along with questions that are asked previously in the examination. If you prepare hard you can definitely crack the examination with a good score and become eligible to take part in the next level of selection rounds.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find out TCS is recruiting?
Check www.tcs.com where you can find out the field of work, the post and the method of registration.
2. On off-campus, what type of question asked?
There are some variations in recruiting off and on campus such as the number of programming questions, the level is not so altered. And prepare well, you’re going to get picked.
3. How to Get Picked in TCS?
It’s important to know the process of TCS recruitment because there are four rounds and you have to select both rounds. You can have the new TCS Question Paper with answers on this site to know the question and answer.
4. What are the new topics for TCS Placement exam?
We suggest the job seekers visit our TCS Pages and get all the latest topics for each section.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.