LIC Recruitment 2020 | LIC 2020 Notification Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility, Application Forms
LIC Recruitment 2020
Good News for all the candidates who are waiting for LIC Recruitment 2020 Notification. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Board Authority is hiring the eligible and talented for Assistant Administrative Officer Posts. LIC Recruitment 2020 is one of the great opportunities for job aspirants who have a desire to get recruited in the LIC Department. Total number of vacancies announced through LIC AAO Recruitment 2020 is 280 posts. You can fill the online application form right now if you wish to apply for LIC Job Openings 2020. The link to the LIC Employment News is given below at the bottom of this page. If you are the one who is interested, then read the entire page and till the end as this article is all about the details of LIC Recruitment 2020 Notification.
<< Latest Govt Jobs >>
What is LIC?
Life Insurance Company(LIC) is India’s largest life-insurance business. It has offices worldwide and still demands manpower for its ever-expanding insurance business. To keep the market momentum and build useful products through the feedback channels of the customers.
Today LIC operates with 2048 completely computerized branch offices, 113 divisional offices, eight zonal offices, 1381 satellite offices, and the corporate office, of course. LIC’s huge area network includes 113 divisional offices and links all divisions through a network of Metro Region.
Overview of Life Insurance Corporation of India Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer Posts|
|Exam Name||LIC AAO 2020|
LIC Recruitment 2020 for AAO Vacancy
LIC AAO Recruitment 2020: Like the other industries, LIC is also developing new work openings and the applicants are also eager to join the workforce. AAO is one such career description, i.e. Administrative assistant director. AAO requires more administrative work and AAO’s responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinating with other departments about a scheme or policy and provide assistance.
- Managing & filling claims, client interactions.
- Perform task as specified by the department head or administrative officer.
- Devising new schemes and inspecting policies.
<< LIC Syllabus 2020 >>
LIC AAO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have a graduation degree from reputed Govt-approved college or university.
- It is essential that the candidate in 1st attempt in the graduation courses should have cleared all the subjects. Throughout UG / PG course they will have no backlog.
- Aspirants must have good knowledge of computers.
- There is no minimum marks that hasn’t to be scored by applicants for applying LIC AAO 2020.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the LIC AAO 2020 exam must have Indian citizenship.
Applicants applying for LIC AAO 2020 Recruitment must possess the age limitations as provided in the below sections.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
|Candidates with Benchmark Disabilities(Gen)||10 Years|
|Applicants with Benchmark Disabilities(SC/ST)||15 Years|
|Person with Benchmark Disabilities(OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
LIC Recruitment 2020 Notification Application Fee
Candidates who are interested and willing to take part in the LIC 2020 Recruitment Process must make the payment of application fee as specified in the below sections.
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 700/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 85/-.
LIC AAO Job Notification 2020 Selection Process
People applied for LIC Notification 2020 need to participate in three stages. Following are the rounds need to participate by the applicants to get selected for LIC AAO Jobs 2020.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
<< LIC Previous Papers >>
LIC 2020 Recruitment Important Dates
|LIC AAO notification||25-Feb-2020|
|LIC AAO Application||15-Mar-2020|
|LIC AAO Prelims exam 2020||Postponed|
|LIC AAO Prelims Result||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|LIC AAO Main Exam||June 2020 (Tentative)|
|LIC AAO Main Result||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|LIC AAO Interview||August 2020 (Tentative)|
|LIC AAO Final Result||September 2020 (Tentative)|
Salary Offered for LIC AAO Recruitment 2020
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2020 is known one of the insurance industry’s best entry-level positions, and is also extremely challenging. Life Insurance Corporation of India AAO will receive around Rs. 30,000/- per month in hand salary as monthly income. You can also get other allowances such as.
- City compensation allowance (CCA) – Depends on location & will be 4%, 3% or 0% according.
- House rent allowances (HRA) – it can be 7%, 8% or 9% of the basic pay depending upon the job location.
- Dearness allowance.
Other Benefits apart from allowances are as follows…
- Level Travel concession (LTC.)
- Group mediclaim
- Cash medical benefits
- Group insurance
- Special Allowance.
- Defined contributing pension
- Accident insurance
- Loan for personal vehicle etc.
<< LIC Admit Card >>
How to Fill LIC AAO 2020 Application Form?
To fill the LIC AAO 2020 Application Form, aspirants need to check and refer the steps enclosed below.
- Go to Official Website of Life Insurance Corporation of India @www.licindia.in.
- Hit the Careers Tab available on the Home Page.
- Now, Hit LIC AAO 2020 Notification link.
- LIC Application Form will be disclosed and you need to enter the details in it.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature if necessary.
- Make the payment of application fee through online mode.
- Before going to submit the application form check the details once or twice.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Now take a printout of LIC 2020 Notification for further reference.
Download Here >> LIC AAO Job Notification 2020
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.