SEBI Syllabus 2020 | Check SEBI Officer Grade A (Prelims & Mains) Exam Pattern
SEBI Grade A Syllabus 2020
SEBI Syllabus 2020: Make sure to spare some time for your preparation. Preparing for a competitive examination is one of the primary things that anyone can do. Lack of preparation will lead to failure. To make you get qualified in the SEBI Exam, here we are going to list out Subject Wise SEBI Grade A Syllabus 2020 along with SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern 2020. Knowing the details of SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 will help the contenders to gain enough knowledge about the type of topics asked in the examination, how to prepare and what to prepare for the examination.
Also, you must check out the information about SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern which will help the participants to get an idea about the exam scheme. By practicing the topics available in the SEBI Syllabus 2020, applicants have the possibility to score better marks in the examination. Practice by utilizing the SEBI Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Previous Papers for getting awareness about the questions asked in SEBI Competitive Exam. Read more…
Brief Info of SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board Of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||147 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date||7th March 2020|
|Last Date||23rd March 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||12th April 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||03rd May 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
SEBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020
Collect the Latest SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise and SEBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020 here. In this article, we have tabulated the SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern 2020 for Phase 1, 2 which will provide a detailed description of the exam scheme. Knowing such details prior to appearing for the examination will improve your knowledge about the topics that will help to gain more marks. Hence, All the contenders are advised to check out the details of Securities and Exchange Board Of India Grade A Exam Pattern 2020 from the below sections.
SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern 2020 for Prelims (phase i)
|Paper||Streams/ Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz.
1. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level),
2. English Language,
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4.Test of Reasoning.
|Paper 2||General Stream:
Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specializedsubject related to the stream.||100||40 minutes||40%|
Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce.
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
Securities and Exchange Board Of India Exam Pattern for Mains (PHASE 2)
|Paper||Topics||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60mins||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40mins||40%|
|Legal, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical) and Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specializedsubject related to the stream.||100||40mins||40%|
|Research Stream:- Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce.|
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
SEBI Grade A Officer 2020 [Phase 1&2 ] Syllabus Topic Wise
SEBI Syllabus for Commerce & Accountancy
- Accounting Standards with specific reference to Accounting for Depreciation, Foreign Exchange Transactions, Revenue Recognition, Inventories, Fixed Assets, Investments
- Employees Stock Option and Buy-Back of Securities
- Cash Flow Statement, Fund flow statement, Financial statement analysis, Ratio analysis
- Accounting as a financial information system
- Accounting for Share Capital Transactions including Bonus Shares, Right Shares
- Preparation and Presentation of Company Final Accounts
<< Latest Job Updates >>
SEBI Officer Syllabus 2020 for Management
- Leadership Styles, Leadership Theories, A successful Leader versus an effective Leader
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD, Goals of HRD
- The Role of a Manager in an Organization. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader
- Motivation, Morale, and Incentives: Theories of Motivation, Concept of Morale, Factors determining morale, How Managers Motivate, Role of Incentives in Building up Morale
- Management: its nature and scope, The Management Processes, Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling,
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process, Role of Information Technology, Communication Channels, Verbal versus non-verbal Communication, upward, downward and lateral communication, Oral versus Written Communication, Barriers to Communication
www.sebi.gov.in Assistant Manager Syllabus for Finance
Role and Functions of Regulatory bodies in the Financial Sector.
- Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.) functions, instruments, recent developments.
SEBI OFFICER GRADE A 2020 for General Topics
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures, and Swap
- Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector c) Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
SEBI Officer Syllabus for Costing
- Overview of Cost and Management Accounting – Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting, Objectives and Scope of Cost and Management Accounting.
- Methods of Costing – Single Output/ Unit Costing, Job Costing, Batch Costing, Contract Costing, Process/ Operation Costing, Costing of Service Sectors.
- Basics of Cost Control and Analysis
- Standard Costing,
- Marginal Costing,
- Budget and Budgetary Control.
4. Lean System and Innovation
- Introduction to Lean System
- Cellular Manufacturing/ One-Piece Flow Production Systems
- Kaizen Costing
- 5 Ss
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Just-in-Time (JIT) Page 20 of 26
- Six Sigma (SS)
- Introduction to Process Innovation and Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
Securities and Exchange Board Of India Grade A Syllabus for Companies Act
The Companies Act, 2013 – Specific reference to Chapter III, Chapter IV, Chapter VIII, Chapter X, Chapter XI, Chapter XII, and Chapter XXVII
SEBI Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Syllabus for Economics
- Demand and Supply, Market Structures, Demand and Supply for Money, National Income: Concepts and Measurement, Consumption Function, Investment Function, Classical & Keynesian Approach Determination of output and employment, Multiplier and Accelerator, IS-LM, Inflation and Phillips Curve, Business Cycles
- Balance of Payments
Download SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Click Here >> SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2020
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.