PPSC Admit Card 2020 | Get ppsc.gov.in Functional Manager (Group B) Exam Dates
PPSC Functional Manager Admit Card 2020
Shortly PPSC Admit Card 2020 will be available for enrolled candidates of Functional Manager (Group B) Posts. If you are willing to attend the competitive exam conducted in the coming days can know the current status of PPSC Functional Manager Admit Card 2020 from here. On this page, we are updating the latest news in accordance with the official announcements. Candidates are suggested to use our simple process to download Punjab PSC Group B Admit Card 2020 easily. Thus, Punjab Public Services Commission is going to publish the permission cards @ppsc.gov.in in online mode only. Read more information related to the Punjab FM Hall Ticket 2020 in the below sections.
Punjab PSC Group B Hall Ticket 2020 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Services Commission (PPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Functional Manager (Group B) Posts|
|Total Posts||17 Posts|
|Type of Job||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Punjab|
|Category||PPSC Admit Card|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Competitive Examination & Interview|
Details on PPSC Functional Manager (Group B) Admit Card 2020
Punjab Public Services Commission invites the registered candidates to attend the written exam by issuing the permission cards. To get entry into the examination candidates should clear the verification conducted by the authority. Mainly the verification is done to check the candidate’s documents to allow them to sit in the test center. PPSC Functional Manager (Group B) Admit Card 2020 acts as a permission card without having it even eligible candidates will not be permitted to give the competitive exam. Only the registered applicants can get PPSC Functional Manager Admit Card 2020. To have regular updates on Punjab FM Call Letter 2020 candidates are suggested to keep following this All India Jobs page.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Registration Number
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Examination Centre Code
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
When does PPSC Admit Card 2020 release? Important Dates
- Published Date of PPSC Official Advertisement – 02nd March 2020
- Opening Date to Fill Online Application Form – 02nd March 2020
- Online Application Submission Closing Date – 27th March 2020
- Payment of Online Application Fee Due Date – 07th April 2020
- Date of PPSC Functional Manager (Group B) Competitive Exam – Expected to be in May 2020
- Punjab PSC Funcatyional Manager Admit Card Issued Date – Updated Soon
PPSC Functional Manager (Group B) Exam Pattern 2020
- The competitive exam is an object type exam.
- Each correct answer shall carry 2.5 marks
- No negative marking in the written test
- PWDs shall get 20 minutes per hour compensatory time to finish the exam
- In the written exam, general candidates should score minimum 45% marks (40% for SC & BC of Punjab)
|S. No.||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Exam Type|
Things to carry for PPSC Competitive Examination
PPSC Functional Manager Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded through online medium. Candidates should not wait to obtain the admit cards offline such as Post or Email. On the day of written examination candidates must get their Punjab PSC Group B Hall Ticket 2020 and any of the personal identity proof issued by govt. Basically, PPSC Admit Card 2020 includes all the important details and instructions to follow for the written exam. Candidates can go through the specified details given in the admit card in case of any mistake immediately contact the concerned board. We have listed some of the identity proof that is valid to carry for the written exam. In the coming days, the date of a competitive examination will be released.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Voter’s Card
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- PAN Card
How can I download Punjab PSC Functional Manager (Group B) Admit Card 2020?
- Log into the official website of PPSC @ppsc.gov.in
- On the home page of Punjab Public Services Commission go to the admit card section.
- Find out the link to Admit Card for Functional Manager (Group B) Competitive Examination.
- Click on the desired link and provide valid details to login.
- Your PPSC Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, take a xerox copy of PPSC FM Hall Ticket 2020.
Download Link >> PPSC Functional Manager (Group B) Admit Card 2020
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.