HMWSSB Syllabus 2020 | Download TSPSC HMWSSB Manager (Engineering) Exam Pattern
HMWSSB Manager Syllabus 2020
The officials of Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB) has now declared the latest syllabus for Manager (Engineering) Posts on its webportal. So candidates who have applied for the TSPSC HMWSSB Recruitment 2020 can check HMWSSB Manager Syllabus 2020 to start the exam preparation. The straightforward link to TSPSC Manager Syllabus 2020 has also been added at the end of this page for the candidate’s convenience. The authority is looking for the deserving job-hunters who would like to work as a Manager in Engineering departments.
Right now, there is no update on the written exam date. But, as soon as it will be released we will definitely let you know on this page. It is highly important to know the exam scheme before appearing for the test. You also need to know what the selection procedure is. If you want to get a complete PDF of this HMWSSB Syllabus 2020 then we suggest the candidates visit the respective link given at the bottom side of this All India Jobs page. Scroll down the page to get subject wise hyderabadwater.gov.in Manager (Engineering) Syllabus 2020.
TSPSC HMWSSB Manager (Engineering) Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB)|
|Name Of The Posts||Manager (Engineering) Posts|
|Total Posts||93 Posts|
|Advt Published Date||07th March 2020|
|Application Starting Date||16th March 2020|
|End Date To Apply||31st March 2020|
|Date of Written Exam||Updated Soon|
|Type of Job||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Telangana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Telangana HMWSSB Manager (Engineering) Exam Pattern 2020
- Part A: Written Examination – 450 Marks
- Part B: Interview – 50 Marks
|Name of the Papers||Language of Examination|
|Paper 1: General Studies and General Abilities||Bilingual i.e; English & Telugu|
|Paper 2: Concerned Subjects||English|
|Paper 1||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2|| Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)
Electronics & Communication Engineering (Degree Level)
Computer Science & Information Technology (Degree Level)
Subject Wise HMWSSB Syllabus 2020 for Manager Vacancy
Registered candidates of HMWSSB Recruitment who are awaited to review TSPSC HMWSSB Manager (Engineering) Syllabus 2020 are now worthy to download it from here. Thus, HMWSSB Syllabus and Exam Pattern are required to start their preparation. Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB) is going to pick out well-performed candidates only. So candidates without wasting your time try to work hard with the help of Telangana HMWSSB Manager (Engineering) and hyderabadwater.gov.in Manager Previous Papers provided here on this page.
HMWSSB Manager Syllabus 2020 – Paper I (General Studies and General Abilities)
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special
emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
emphasis on the Telangana Statehood Movement and the formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
TSPSC Manager Syllabus 2020 – Paper 2 (Concerned Subjects)
- Building Materials and Construction
- Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computer Science & Information Technology
- Engineering Mathematics
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.