FSSAI Syllabus 2020 | Get Administrative Officer, Assistant, Personal Secretary & Other Posts Exam Pattern
FSSAI Syllabus 2020
Here on this page, we have shared the detailed FSSAI Syllabus 2020 for Advisor, Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Senior Private Secretary, Personal Secretary, Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager Posts. All the applied candidates are advised to begin the exam preparation by using the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern provided on this page. You can also download fssai.gov.in Administrative Officer Syllabus 2020 in pdf format as it consists of all the topics that will come for the written exam.
Get an idea about the topics that are going to ask in the written exam by referring to the FSSAI AO Syllabus 2020 provided here. Hurry up and go through the complete syllabus for FSSAI Exam to start your preparation. Read this full All India Jobs page as we have updated every bit of information regarding the syllabus. Check out the post wise scheme of the exam with the help of the FSSAI Exam Pattern tabulated below. For more information visit the official website – www.fssai.gov.in.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Name Of The Posts||Advisor, Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Senior Private Secretary, Personal Secretary, Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager Posts|
|Total Posts||83 Posts|
|Advt Issued Date||09th March 2020|
|Application Starting Date||9th March 2020|
|End Date To Apply||20th April 2020|
|Date of Written Exam||Updated Soon|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Across India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
FSSAI Exam Pattern 2020 – Administrative Officer, Assistant, Personal Secretary & Other Posts
- The written exam will consist of Objective Type Questions
- Total Duration of the examination is 120 Minutes
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be given, and 1 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Assistant Director (Technical) and Administrative Officer, Deputy Manager
|Part A||General Aptitude and Computer Literacy||25||120 Mins|
|Part B||Functional Knowledge Test||75|
|English Language and Comprehension||05|
|Indian and International Food Laws (An Overview)||25|
|FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives ( A General Understanding)||25|
|Subject Matter Knowledge||25|
|FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives ( A General Understanding)||10|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||
|English Language & Comprehension||50|
fssai.gov.in Administrative Officer Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise
Go through the detailed FSSAI Syllabus 2020 mentioned here. Download the fssai.gov.in Administrative Officer Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern to start exam preparation according to the desired posts. You can also refer to the FSSAI Previous Year Papers as well as Old Papers to prepare well for the written exam. This will be a great opportunity for the candidates to get employment in one of the reputed central government departments. Check out the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise for a better understanding of topics.
FSSAI Syllabus 2020 – General Aptitude (PART A)
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observations
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Sports and scientific research
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Spelling error
- Word substitution
- Spotting errors in sentences
- Grammar – noun, pronoun, adjectives, verbs, prepositions, conjunctions, use of ‘a’ ‘an” and ‘the’, idioms and phrases
- Knowledge of MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint) including basic commands, Google Doc, emails, commonly use social media handles (Whattsapp, FB, Twitter, etc).
fssai.gov.in Administrative Officer Syllabus 2020 – Part B Functional Knowledge
Food Safety ecosystem
- Indian and International Food Laws (An Overview)
- FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives ( A General Understanding)
Subject Matter Knowledge
- Principles of Food Preservation, Processing, and Packaging
- Principles and Basics of Food Chemistry and their role in Human Nutrition
- Food Microbiology & General Principles of Food Hygiene
- General concepts of Food Analysis and Testing
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.