CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 | Chhattisgarh PSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020
Have you applied for the Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Posts at CGPSC? If yes then you should start your preparation by using CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. Download the new CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 which is given in the form of the pdf file at the bottom of this page. Whosoever interested to appear for the written exam can get the Chattisgarh PSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 without wasting their time and prepare well. You will get to know the topics that will come for the written exam with the reference of CGPSC Syllabus 2020 and psc.cg.gov.in IMO Exam Pattern 2020.
If you want to crack the test then you have to put the extra efforts in the preparation. Read all the topics and sub-topics of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission IMO Syllabus 2020 to give your best in the written exam. All the registered candidates are advised to take the help of the CGPSC Previous Year Papers which helps to get the confidence level to solve the hard level of questions. To know the date of the exam candidates are suggested to keep in touch with our page as we will update all the latest information immediately whenever officials announced. Continue to read…
Particulars of CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur|
|Name Of The Posts||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Posts|
|Total Posts||52 Posts|
|Official Advt Issued Date||02nd March 2020|
|Application Starting Date||09th April 2020|
|End Date To Apply||08th May 2020|
|Date of Written Exam||Updated Soon|
|Type of Job||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Chhattisgarh|
|Category||CGPSC IMO Syllabus|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Viva Voice|
CGPSC Exam Pattern 2020 – Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Vacancy
To start the preparation for the exam must gather the required syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates who wish to appear for the written exam have to know about which subjects the exam is going to be conducted, how many questions will come in the exam, how much time will be given for the test etc. You can get all these details with the help of the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020 tabulated below. If you want to know more information related to the CGPSC Syllabus 2020 then read this full article till the end. The main aim of this article is to provide proper guidance for the candidates who are searching for the Chattisgarh IMO Syllabus 2020. Download psc.cg.gov.in IMO Syllabus 2020 at free of cost provided using the link at the end of this All India Jobs page.
|Name of the Selection||No of Marks|
|Written Examination||300 Marks|
|Viva Voice||30 Marks|
|Part I||General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100||
|Part II||Related Subjects||100||200|
|Total||150 Questions||300 Marks|
Chattisgarh PSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020
CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 – Part I (General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh)
- Literature, music, dance, art, and culture of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribals, dialects, Teej, and festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- History of Chhattisgarh and contributions of Chattisgarh in free
- Geography, water, mineral resources, climate, and physical conditions.
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
- Human Resources and energy resources in Chhattisgarh.
- Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh.
- Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, local government and Panchayati Raj.
psc.cg.gov.in Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 – Part II (Related Subjects)
Section I – General Medicine and Pediatrics
- (i) Cardiology
- (ii) Respiratory diseases
- (iii) Gastro-intestinal
- (iv) Genito-Urinary
- (v) Neurology
- (vi) Hematology
- (vii) Endocrinology
- (viii) Metabolic disorders
- (ix) Infections/Communicable Diseases (Virus, Rickets, Bacteria, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus)
- (x) Nutrition/Growth
- (xi) Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- (xii) Musculoskeletal System
- (xiii) Psychiatry
- (xiv) General
- (xv) Emergency Medicine
- (xvi) Common Poisoning
- (xvii) Snakebite
- (xviii) Tropical Medicine
- (xix) Critical Care Medicine
- (xx) Emphasis on medical procedures
- (xxi) Patho physiological basis of diseases
- (xxii) Vaccines preventable diseases and Nonvaccines preventable diseases
- (xxiii) Vitamin deficiency diseases
- (xxiv) In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases, and Schizophrenia.
- (i) Common childhood emergencies
- (ii) Basic newborn care
- (iii) Normal developmental milestones
- (iv) Accidents and poisonings in children
- (v) Birth defects and counseling including autism
- (vi) Immunization in children
- (vii) Recognizing children with special needs and management
- (viii) National programs related to child health.
Section II – Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social
Surgery (Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology, and Orthopedics)
- General Surgery (Wounds, Infections, Tumors, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and Neck, Breast, Alimentary tract, Oesophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental, Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries)
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T,
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management.
GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
- Family Planning
- Preventive Social and Community Medicine
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.