BEL Syllabus 2020 | Download Bharat Electronics Project Engineer I Exam Pattern
BEL Project Engineer Syllabus 2020
Finally, you are at the right place to get the BEL Project Engineer Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. Applied candidates for BEL Recruitment 2020 need to make a preparation plan. Preparing well make your confidence level increases so that you perform well in the written examination. To help out the candidates for exam preparation we have provided bel-india.in Project Engineer I Syllabus 2020 along with Exam Pattern here on this page. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is going to conduct the written exam to shortlist the best candidates.
Just get a complete insight into the Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Syllabus 2020 available in the below sections. Important topics of BEL Syllabus 2020 listed below so prepare well to score better in the exam. The BEL PE Syllabus 2020 is an essential step to start the exam preparation. We attached the link to download Bharat Electronics Limited Project Engineer Syllabus 2020 in the form of pdf at the end of this All India Jobs page. Know more about the BEL Exam Syllabus 2020 by reading this entire article till the end.
bel-india.in Project Engineer I Syllabus 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Name Of The Posts||Project Engineer I Posts|
|Total Posts||55 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||04th March 2020|
|End Date To Apply||14th March 2020|
|Date of Written Exam||Updated Soon|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Arakkonam, Goa, Mumbai, Port Blair, Vishakapatnam, Kochi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
BEL Exam Pattern 2020 for Project Engineer I Vacancy
- BEL Written Exam Consist of Objective Type MCQ’s
- A total of 100 Questions will be asked in the exam.
- The total marks for the written exam are 100.
- Duration of the Test is 2 Hour 30 Minutes
- Selections will be conducted at Bangalore only.
|Subject Name||Percentage of Questions|
|General Ability (Part-1)||50% Questions|
|Subject Related Questions (Part-2)||50% Questions|
Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Syllabus 2020
Go through the BEL Project Engineer Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise provided below. Before going to start the preparation candidates should have the whole knowledge for Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. Check out the BEL Exam Pattern provided above which will help you to know the structure of the question paper. Prepare well by referring to the BEL Project Engineer Previous Papers with Answers to gain a good score in the written exam.
BEL Project Engineer Syllabus 2020 – General Ability (Part-1)
- Famous Places
- Geography – India & World
- Capital Cities
- Indian National Movement.
- About India
- Lakes, and seas
- Indian Polity & Governance
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology
- Word Formation
- Unseen Passages
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Passage Completion
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Theme detection
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Number System
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- HCF & LCM
- Problems on Ages
- Problems on Trains
- Line Graphs
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Boats & Streams
- Time and Distance
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Heights & Distances Partnership
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Permutation & Combination
- Volume & Surface Area
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series
- Clocks & Calendars
- Non-Verbal Series
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Number Series
- Mirror Images
- Number Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making
- Cubes and Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Visual Memory
Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Syllabus 2020 – Subject Related (Part-2)
- Network Theory
- Magnetic Circuit
- AC Fundamentals
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Estimation and costing
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Systems
- Computer System Architecture.
- Data Structure through C++.
- IT Tools and Business Systems.
- Internet Technology and Web Design.
- Advanced Computer Networks.
- Introduction to DBMS.
- Basics of OS, Unix, and Shell Programming.
- Structured System Analysis and Design.
- Programming and Problem Solving through ‘C’ Language.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Theory of Machines
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators
- Machine Design
- The strength of Materials
- Engineering Materials
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Digital Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Analog Electronics
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.