BEL Admit Card 2020 | bel-india.in Project Engineer I Exam Dates & Bharat Electronics Call Letter
BEL Project Engineer Admit Card 2020
Are you looking for BEL Admit Card 2020? Then you are at the right place to get it. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has been soon uploading BEL Project Engineer Admit Card 2020 on its webportal. So candidates who would like to take part in the written exam which is conducted for Project Engineer I Posts must download Bharat Electronics Project Engineer I Admit Card 2020. You can obtain bel-india.in Project Engineer I Call Letter 2020 from here with the help of the below-enclosed link at the end of the page. All the registered candidates are suggested to keep checking this page for the upcoming latest updates on BEL Project Manager I Admit Card 2020.
Bharat Electronics Project Engineer I Call Letter 2020
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Name Of The Posts||Project Engineer I Posts|
|Total Posts||55 Posts|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Arakkonam, Goa, Mumbai, Port Blair, Vishakapatnam, Kochi|
|Category||BEL Admit Card|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
When do I get BEL Admit Card 2020? Important Dates
- Online Application Registration Date – 04th March 2020
- Last Date to Apply for BEL Recruitment – 14th March 2020
- Date of BEL Project Engineer I Written Exam – Updated Soon
- Bharat Electronics Project Engineer I Admit Card Issued Date – Updated Soon
Details of bel-india.in Project Engineer I Call Letter 2020
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is conducting the written exam for recruiting new candidates to fill up the Project Engineer I Posts in a couple of days. Interested candidates now seem to download BEL Project Engineer Admit Card 2020 to appear for the written exam. As per the latest update candidates have to wait for some more days to get bel-india.in Project Engineer I Call Letter 2020. Before appearing exam candidates should be aware of the details mentioned on the BEL Admit Card 2020. With the help of details, candidates can get to know the test center to give the written exam. The date of the written exam and releasing date of this BEL permission card will be released soon. Get more information by reading this All India Jobs article completely.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Examination Centre Code
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Registration Number
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
BEL Project Engineer I Exam Pattern 2020
- Bharat Electronics Written Exam Consist of Objective Type MCQ’s
- A total of 100 Questions will be asked in the exam.
- The total marks for the written exam are 100.
- Duration of the Test is 2 Hour 30 Minutes
- Selections will be conducted at Bangalore only.
|Subject Name||Percentage of Questions|
|General Ability (Part-1)||50% Questions|
|Subject Related Questions (Part-2)||50% Questions|
Necessary documents to carry for BEL Written Exam
BEL Project Engineer Admit Card 2020 will be released soon. Basically, permission cards are providing for those who filled their application for Project Engineer I Posts. If you are interested to participate in the exam then you need to have one important documents to carry i.e; BEL Admit Card 2020. We will update the link to download bel-india.in Project Engineer I Call Letter 2020 here once it was released by the officials. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry one more document along with a permission card which is identity proof. Both documents are important to grant access by the authority to enter the examination hall.
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
How can I download BEL Admit Card 2020 for Project Engineer I Exam?
- Go to the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Official Website – www.bel-india.in.
- Click on the “Careers” link, find out the admit card for Project Engineer I Posts.
- Open the link and you will redirect to the login page.
- Enter the registration number and password details.
- Your Bharat Electronics Project Engineer I Call Letter 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a hard copy of BEL Admit Card 2020.
Click Here >>> BEL Project Engineer I Admit Card 2020
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.