AP POLYCET 2020 Syllabus | Check Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam Pattern Here
AP Polycet Syllabus 2020
AP Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus: What will AP Polycet 2020 Syllabus teach? Is it necessary to prepare according to the topics available in the syllabus? Do I need to download any Pdf for exam preparation? How could the AP Polycet Exam 2020 be? Want to know answers to all these questions? Then, You must read out the entire page.
Andhra Pradesh Polycet is a State Level Examination conducted to offer admission in Diploma Course in Polytechnic Colleges in AP State. Students who have scored minimum qualifying marks in their SSC Exam can participate for the AP Polycet 2020 Exam which is going to be conducted on specified dates and centers. On this page, we have listed out the Subjects that are mandatory to prepare for the examination. You may get the AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 in Pdf files for free of cost. But, you must also refer to the details of the Andhra Pradesh CEEP Polycet Exam Pattern that will surpass your knowledge towards the exam.
Particulars of AP POLYCET CEEP Exam Syllabus 2020
|Conducting Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test or AP POLYCET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Category||AP Polycet Syllabus|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||5th March 2020|
|Last Date||18th April 2020|
|Exam Date||28th April 2020 – 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam Key||06th May 2020|
|AP Polytechnic Result date 2020||09th May 2020|
|AP Polycet Counselling date 2020||Last week May 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Instead of looking for AP Polycet 2020 Exam Topics, start practicing by utilizing the AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Preparation Materials, Books, Previous Papers disclosed on this page.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern 2020
Latest AP Polycet Exam Pattern is made available for an entrance exam for Diploma Course. To get qualified in the Andhra Pradesh Polycet Examination, applicants need to focus on their preparation. Get AP POLYCET/ CEEP 2020 Exam Pattern from a tabular format disclosed here. It will help the candidates to know about exam strategy and topics and sub-topics which are required to concentrate. To make SBTET CEEP Exam preparation easy, applicants need to download AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 through direct links that are available at the end of this page. Contenders need to make a better preparation plan with available syllabus and exam pattern to crack the exam with a qualifying score.
|AP CEEP 2020 Exam Pattern|
Subject Wise AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
Collect the Latest SBTET AP CEEP 2020 Syllabus Topics provided here for the applicant’s reference purposes. Prepare hardly with the subjects available on Andhra Pradesh CEEP Exam Syllabus 2020 and crack the exam easily.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
AP Polytechnic Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number System.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Real Numbers.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Mathematical Modeling.
Andhra Pradesh Polycet/ CEEP Exam Syllabus for Physics
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Classification of Elements.
- Reflection of Light.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 for Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing nitrogen.
- Atomic Structure.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
Download AP POLYCET 2020 Syllabus Pdf
Click Here >> Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam Syllabus 2020
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.