NCL Syllabus 2020 | Northern Coalfields HEMM Operator (Trainee) Exam Pattern
NCL HEMM Operator Syllabus 2020
Download NCL Syllabus 2020 for HEMM Operator (Trainee) Posts from here. Interested candidates who are going to appear for the written exam can check nclcil.in Dragline Operator Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern in detail from here. Start doing your preparation by making the perfect time table using the NCL HEMM Operator Syllabus 2020 available here. Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) will select the candidates only based on their performance shown in the written exam.
To give your exam perfectly, you need to get proper preparation, which will be achieved through NCL Dragline Operator Syllabus 2020. Read all the essential topics that will come for the exam. In order to boost up your preparation, we have shared the NCL HEMM Operator (Trainee) Previous Papers in addition to the Syllabus here in the below sections. For more information, go through this article completely.
Details of nclcil.in Dragline Operator Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Name Of The Posts||HEMM Operator (Trainee) Posts|
|Total Posts||307 Posts|
|Official Advt Issued Date||22nd February 2020|
|Application Starting Date||16th March 2020|
|End Date To Apply||30th March 2020|
|Date of Written Exam||Updated Soon|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NCL HEMM Operator (Trainee) Exam Pattern 2020
- Common Written Test (CWT) will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration
- Additional Technical Test (ATT) will be of 50 marks for 60 minutes duration
- The Written tests will comprise of objective type questions
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 both will be in Hindi & English languages.
- The Written Test will be conducted at different centers in District Singrauli, Bhopal, Jabalpur (M.P.) & District Sonebhadra, Varanasi & Allahabad (U.P.).
|Paper||Name of the Subject||No of Marks|
|I (Common Paper)||Hindi & English (Grammar Knowledge)||
|Awareness of Traffic Rules & Signals|
|II (Common Paper 100 & Additional Technical Paper 50)||Dragline Operator||150|
Northern Coalfields Singrauli Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise
Aspirants who are looking forward to attending the written exam, which is conducted for HEMM Operator (Trainee) Posts, can go through the given Northern Coalfields Singrauli Syllabus 2020 to prepare well. You can download NCL HEMM Operator Syllabus 2020 in pdf format with the help of a link which is situated at the end of this All India Jobs page. To make your preparation easier, we have updated the subject wise NCL Syllabus 2020 below. NCL Careers is the best opportunity for candidates who are looking for a government platform. Follow the NCL Study Material and Tips given here to get perfect preparation.
NCL HEMM Operator Syllabus 2020 – Paper I (Common Paper for all Operators)
- General Mathematical Calculations- 10th Standard Arithmetic calculations, distance, displacement, speed/ velocity, relative velocity, acceleration related problems, Triangles, Simple trigonometry, heights and distance, statistics, and simple probability problem on a single event, etc.
- 10th standard Grammar knowledge of Hindi and English etc.
- Awareness of Traffic rules & signals, Emission Standards- Driving rules, safety rules, the meaning of different traffic signals, a permissible speed at various locations, Indian Emission standards for vehicles, etc.
- General Knowledge and mental ability etc.
nclcil.in Dragline Operator Syllabus 2020 – Paper-II (Additional Technical Paper)
- Knowledge about properties of aluminum and its alloys, brass, bronze, copper, iron, and steel, etc.
- Principle, features, and use of measuring tools such as outside micrometer, digital micrometer, depth micrometer, dial indicator, Vernier caliper, digital vernier caliper, divider, protractor, etc.
- Safety and general precautions to be observed in the shop: safety signs, danger, warning, caution & personal safety messages, safe handling & fuel spillage, etc.
- – System of Units of Mass, weight, time, Volume, angle, area (CGS/MKS/FPS), and their conversions, etc.
- Knowledge of various heat treatment processes like Tempering, annealing, Normalizing, hardening, etc
- Use of formulae for perimeter & area of a square, circle, Triangle, Hexagon, Parallelogram, use of trigonometry in solving vehicle problems, etc.
- Basic knowledge of IC Engine – its principle and different parts etc.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.