Cochin Shipyard Syllabus 2020 | Download CSL Ship Design Assistant Exam Pattern
Cochin Shipyard Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020
Latest Cochin Shipyard Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020 is available here. Applicants who are willing to appear for Online Test are now searching for the study material to start the preparation. If you have applied for CSL Recruitment 2020 then check cochinshipyard.com Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. Registered candidates are suggested to check our website for more updates regarding CSL Ship Design Assistant Online Test.
The higher officials will select the candidates based on the candidate’s performance and score in the online test. Without wasting your time make a schedule according to the CSL Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise uploaded below. You can get the direct link to Cochin Shipyard Syllabus 2020 PDF at free of cost from the below sections of this All India Jobs page. Go through the subject wise syllabus.
CSL Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name Of The Posts||Ship Design Assistant (Contractual) Posts|
|Total Posts||30 Posts|
|Official Advt Issued Date||17th February 2020|
|Application Starting Date||19th February 2020|
|End Date To Apply||04th March 2020|
|Date of Written Exam||Updated Soon|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Kochi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Cochin Shipyard Exam Pattern 2020 – Ship Design Assistant Vacancy
The selection process comprises two phases Phase I (Online Test) and Phase II (Practical Test (30 marks)). And the Online Test will be conducted in two parts Part A is General and Part B is Discipline related. So candidates who are planning to attend the online test can refer to the Cochin Shipyard Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern enclosed here on this page. The pattern of the CSL question paper, number of questions and allotment of marks is detailed in the below table. You can also download Cochin Shipyard Previous Papers with Answers to easily crack the written exam. Follow this page to get released on the online test date.
- Online Test will consist of Objective type questions
- The exam having two parts Part A (General) and Part B (Discipline Related)
- Each question carries one mark in the online test
- There shall be no negative marks.
|S.No||Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
cochinshipyard.com Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020
Latest CSL Syllabus 2020 – General English
- Singular and Plural
- Spotting Errors
- Correct usage of Articles
- Vocabulary usage
- Sentence Completion
- One word substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
- Reconstruction of sentences
Cochin Shipyard Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020 – General Knowledge
- General Science : Branches of studies / Scientific instruments and appliances / Physics / Chemistry / Biology.
- Facts about India and other countries: Basic facts / Geography/ Tourism / Transport systems / Personalities / Places /History / Constitution / Economy / Writers / Literatures /Indian States & Union Territories / International Organizations.
- Sports & Games.
- Writers – Authors – Biography – Autobiography.
- Important Events/ Movements / Leaders / Places / Years.
cochinshipyard.com Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Reasoning
- Series Completion.
- Blood Relation.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Odd Man Out.
- General Intelligence.
- Number and Ranking.
- Puzzle Test.
CSL Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Volume and surface areas.
- Percentage – Interest.
- HCF and LCM.
- Square roots and Cube roots.
- Problems based on numbers, Speed, Time and Distance, Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Number system.
- Fraction and Decimals.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Trains.
- Problems based on ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount, Statistics.
CSL Online Test Syllabus 2020 – Discipline related
- Theory Of Machines.
- Machine Design.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Electrical Materials.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines and Power Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronics and Circuits.
- EM Theory.
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Circuits.
- Control Systems.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Communication Systems.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.