TNEB TANGEDCO Syllabus 2020 | Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Assessor Exam Pattern
TNEB Assessor Syllabus 2020
Latest TNEB கணக்கீட்டாளர் பாடத்திட்டம் 2020 is now available here. Shortly Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB) will conduct the online examination to select the efficient candidates for filling up the 1300 Assessor Posts. So registered candidates for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 are advised to begin the preparation with the help of study material provided on this All India Jobs page. Thus TNEB Assessor Syllabus 2020 is having all the topics which will be asked for the written exam.
For better preparation, candidates need to be aware of the TNEB TANGEDCO Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern for Assessor Posts. Using this TNEB கணக்கீட்டாளர் Syllabus 2020 then candidates will get a lot of chances to achieve the best score in the written exam. If you are interested to know more information about the TANGEDCO Assessor Syllabus 2020, increase your preparation level by referring to the subject wise Tamilnadu Electricity Board Assessor Syllabus 2020.
Details of TNEB கணக்கீட்டாளர் Syllabus 2020 in Tamil
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB)|
|Job Role||Assessor Posts|
|Total Posts||1300 Posts|
|Type of Job||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Notification Issued Date||08th January 2020|
|Start Date to Apply||10th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10th February 2020|
|Closing Date to Pay Fee||13th February 2020|
|Date of Written Exam||Expected to be in Feb / Mar 2020|
<<< TNEB Assessor Admit Card 2020 >>>
TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam Pattern 2020
|S.NO||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Negative Mark for every wrong answer||Exam Duration|
|1.||Part-I General Tamil/ General English||20||20||1/3||
|2.||Part-II Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20||20||1/3|
|3.||Part-III General Studies Degree Standard (Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce)||60||60||1/3|
Subject Wise TANGEDCO Assessor Syllabus 2020
Collect TNEB Assessor Syllabus 2020 from here in order to start doing your preparation. Download TNEB கணக்கீட்டாளர் Syllabus 2020 in Tamil by using the direct link given at the end of the article. TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam Pattern 2020 and Syllabus will give you an idea about the pattern of the question paper. Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB) is going to recruit new candidates by conducting the online written examination in the coming days. In order to appear for the online exam, candidates need to have the proper preparation. You can also make use of the TNEB Assessor Previous Papers to prepare well for the written exam.
TNEB Assessor Syllabus 2020 – Part I (General Tamil/ General English)
- Select the correct Tense
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, and
- Object.)Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, and Participle)
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
Latest TNEB கணக்கீட்டாளர் Syllabus 2020 – Part II (Aptitude & Mental Ability Test)
- Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Parametric representation of data
- Conversion of information to data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Collection, compilation, and presentation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Time and Work
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest – Compound interest
- Behavioral ability
- Basic terms, Communications in information technology
- Number Series
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences
- Logical Reasoning
- Puzzles – Dice
- Application of Information and Communication Technology
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Visual Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
tangedco.gov.in Assessor Syllabus 2020 – Part III (General Studies)
- General Science – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
- Current Events – History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Science
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.