Saraswat Bank Syllabus 2020 | Saraswat Bank Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre) Exam Pattern
Saraswat Bank Clerk Syllabus 2020
Latest Saraswat Bank Syllabus 2020 for Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre) Vacancy is available here. Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Limited wants to recruit the new efficient candidates to fill up the 100 empty posts. In order to start the preparation, candidates need to know the saraswatbank.com Junior Officer (Clerk) Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. This article is updated for the searchers looking for Saraswat Bank Clerk Syllabus 2020.
Candidates who would like to appear for the written exam can make a perfect schedule to begin the preparation as soon as possible. Download Saraswat Bank Clerk Syllabus 2020 in PDF which consists of important topics covered for the exam using the direct link added at the end of this All India Jobs page. Continue to read this article to get more information about the Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Syllabus 2020.
saraswatbank.com Junior Officer (Clerk) Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Bank||Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Limited|
|No of Posts||100|
|Post Name||Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre)|
|Start Date to Apply||1st Jan 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15th Jan 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||22nd Jan 2020|
|Date of Exam||27th Jan 2020|
|Type of Job||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
Saraswat Bank Exam Pattern 2020 – Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre)
|S.No||Name of the Subject||Exam Language||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||Only English||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|3||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Download Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Syllabus 2020
Browse Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Syllabus 2020 for written exam updated here on this page. In addition to the Saraswat Bank Syllabus 2020, we have also shared the Exam Pattern for Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre) Posts. Syllabus and Exam Pattern are two basic things every candidate should know for the preparation.
Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Limited conducts the written exam in the coming days to select the candidates. Nowadays a heavy competition will be there for bank jobs so candidates have to prepare well to give the best performance in the exam. You can also refer to the Saraswat Bank Previous Papers to score top marks in the exam.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Syllabus 2020 – Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Embedded Figures.
Saraswat Bank Clerk Syllabus 2020 – General/ Financial Awareness
- Indian Constitution
- Sports & Games
- General Polity
- Famous places and specialty
- Awards, Nobel Prizes, and Honors
- Current events
- History & Geography of India
- Art & Culture
- Famous personalities
- Important days and years
- Science & Technology
- History of Saraswat Bank
- RBI and its functions
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Sectors in the Banking Industry
- National & International banking
- Slogans of Banks
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Locations/ headquarters of Banks
- Banking terms & Abbreviation
- Reforms in banking
- Alternate names of banks
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Budget & Banking Schemes/ Policies
- Capital Marking & Money Market
- Latest banking & economical news
- SEBI, IRDA, FSDC
- Different approaches to Banking computerization, WAN, LAN, VSAT, Networking system
- Money & Banking
- Marketing concepts and their Application to Banking Industry
- Special features of Bank Marketing
- Marketing & Operations Management
- Banking acts & law
- Important banking sector acts, functions/ regulations
- Banking regulation and its impact on Bank marketing strategies
- Market Segmentation (banking) & benefits
- International organizations like IMF, BBB, BIS, UNO, SWIFT, IBA
- Banking Awards
saraswatbank.com Junior Officer (Clerk) Syllabus 2020 – General English
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Passage Completion.
Latest Saraswat Bank Syllabus 2020 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Speed, Distance & Time, Work
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- HCF & LCM
- Decimals & Fractions
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Squares and Square Roots
- Problems on Ages
- Volume and Surface area
- Theory of Sets
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Linear & Quadratic equations
- Mixture & Allegation
- Permutation and Combination
- Computation of whole numbers
- Binominal Theorem
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Data Interpretation
- Differential & Integral Calculus
- Banker’s Discount
Click Here >>> Saraswat Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2020 PDF
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.