Kerala High Court Admit Card 2020 | Check Kerala HC Office Attendant Exam Dates
Kerala High Court Attendant Admit Card 2020
Have you filled the Kerala High Court Office Attendant Online Application Form? Then, You must be more attentive because the High Court of Kerala Official Authority is soon going to conduct the written examination for Office Attendant Posts. To take part in the examination, every applicant needs to carry certain documents such as admit card and identity proof. You can get your Kerala HC Attendant Hall Ticket 2020 on its web page @www.hckrecruitment.nic.in soon after the official announcement. You are not allowed to enter the examination hall without having Kerala High Court Attendant Admit Card 2020. Read the entire page for more details about exam date, hall ticket details.
Brief Info of High Court of Kerala Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2020
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Post Name||Office Attendant Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Category||Kerala High Court Admit Card|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||02nd January 2020|
|Last Date||22nd January 2020|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
KHC Office Attendant Call Letter 2020
Right now, candidates can’t get the details of Kerala High Court Office Attendant Exam Date, because officials have not yet declared it. Kerala High Court Authority is going to declare Kerala HC Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 on its official page @www.hckrecruitment.nic.in for the sake of registered candidates. Applicants need to check the details of candidates and examination available on it. You need to follow the instructions specified on the Kerala High Court Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 after entering the examination hall.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Registration Number
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Name of the Examination.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
When do Kerala High Court Admit Card 2020 release?
- Initial Date to Fill the Online Application Form: 02nd January 2020.
- Closing Date to Apply for Kerala High Court Jobs 2020: 22nd January 2020.
- Date of closure of Step-II process, remittance of application fee through online mode and downloading of challan for offline payment: 31st January 2020.
- Commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode at SBI branches: 03rd February 2020.
- Last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode: 10th February 2020.
- Kerala High Court Office Attendant Written Examination Date: Updated Soon.
- KHC Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2020 Release Date: Notify Later.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Documents to carry for Kerala High Court Office Attendant 2020 Exam
Admit Card is one of the important documents for the applicants in order to attend the examination. Soon after the declaration of Kerala High Court Hall Ticket 2020, you can download and carry it to the examination hall. Also, Candidates need to get an id proof as disclosed below for verification purposes.
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
Kerala HC Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2020
|No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50||75 minutes|
- Each question shall carry 1 mark
- For every incorrect answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted
- The medium of the test is bilingual i.e. English & Malayalam
- Those who qualify Written test is invited for 10 marks Interview
How to Download Kerala High Court Attendant Hall Ticket 2020?
If any of the contenders having any confusion in downloading Kerala High Court Hall Ticket 2020? You can follow the instructions disclosed below for an easy download.
#1 Go to Kerala High Court Official Portal – www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
#2 Hit Admit Card Section available on the Home Page.
#3 Search for Kerala HC Office Attendant Admit Card 2020.
#4 A login page gets displayed on the screen.
#5 Enter your Login Number, Date of Birth details.
#6 Submit the details.
#7 Kerala High Court Attendant Call Letter 2020 will hit on the screen.
#8 Download and take a hard copy of the KHC Office Attendant Admit Card 2020.
Download Here >> Kerala High Court Office Attendant Admit Card 2020
Dear candidates after going through all the details, if you are having any queries or doubts about KHC Office Attendant Admit Card 2020. Share it in the comment box enclosed below for getting clarity. Subscribe to our page www.allindiajobs.in for more latest updates on KHC Exam.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.