Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020 | Check Assam Secondary TET Exam Pattern
Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020
Exam Holders of Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 need to refer to this page before going to appear in the examination hall. Here, we have provided the indetailed information about Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020 and Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam Pattern 2020 for candidates reference. All the participants can download Assam TET Syllabus 2020 along with Assam TET 2020 (Secondary) Test Pattern from direct pdf links disclosed at the bottom of this article. We have also gathered the Assam Secondary TET Preparation Materials, Books, Tips & Tricks required to gain qualifying marks and many more here.
Don’t forget to check the Assam High School Teacher’s Eligibility Test Previous Papers as it will help the candidates to get awareness regarding the exam papers and type of topics to need to be focused to get qualified in the exam. Begin your preparation by following the topics listed out in the exam pattern and score good marks. Catch up the below sections for more details.
Particulars of RMSA Assam Secondary & HS TET Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam|
|Exam Name||Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Posts|
|Category||Assam TET Syllabus|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||19th January 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2020
What was the Syllabus for Assam TET 2020? How to prepare for it. Are there any negative marks for the wrong questions? If you are confused about all these questions? Here is a solution for it. Our team has included each and every topic with sub-topics which are mandatory to prepare for the exam. We have also tabulated the Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 Exam Pattern with complete details. Prepare the topics available in Assam Secondary TET 2020 Exam Pattern and be a job holder in the Teaching department. Following are the Subject Wise Assam Higher Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 for applicants reference.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Science and Current Affairs||50||50|
|Pedagogy and General English||100||100|
|Bengali subject for Bengali medium TET/ Hindi subject for Hindi medium TET/ Assamese subject for Assamese medium TET/ Manipuri subject for Manipuri medium TET/ Bodo subject for Bodo medium TET||50||50|
Subject Wise Assam TET Syllabus 2020
Assam TET 2020 (Secondary) Syllabus for General Studies
- Unit 1: History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History
- Unit 2: Constitution of India and the Indian Political System
- Unit 3: General Science and Technology
- Unit4: Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Unit 5: Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Unit6: Mental Ability and Reasoning
- Unit7: Environment
- Unit8: Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Assam TET Exam Syllabus 2020 for General English
Unit 1: Remedial Grammar
- Pairs of Words
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Appropriate preposition
- Tense Forms
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
Unit 2: Composition
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Paragraph writing
- Precis writing
- Miscellaneous Corrections
Assam High School TET 2020 Syllabus for Current Affairs
- Political and Economic developments
- Scientific & Technological
- Culture, Art, Literature
- National and International importance
- Matters of State
RMSA Assam Higher Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 for Pedagogy
Unit 1: Teaching-Learning Process and Pedagogy
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Skills
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a Good Unit
- Teaching Devices
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching-Learning Process
- Teaching Aids
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
Unit 2: Educational Psychology
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Personality- Its Concept- the role of family and school in personality development
- Psychology in the classroom.
- Educational Psychology- It’s Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Intelligence- concept, and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Unit 3: Psychology of Adolescence Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner- the role of family and school
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual, social, emotional and moral.
- Guidance and Counselling
- Juvenile Delinquency
Download Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2020 Pdf
Click Here >> Assam High School TET Exam Syllabus 2020
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.