UGVCL Admit Card 2020 | ugvcl.com Vidyut Sahayak ( Junior Assistant) Exam Dates
UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020
Hello Readers! UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 will be released soon @ugvcl.com. Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) is now busy in receiving the applications once it was completed the higher authority will announce the admit cards. Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Hall Ticket 2020 acts as a permission card to grab a chance to enter the examination hall. Applicants are requested to carry UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Admit Card 2020 on the day of examination. If you want to know more details regarding the UGVCL Hall Ticket 2020 then read this complete article till the end. Note that the admit card should be downloaded through online mode only.
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Hall Ticket 2020 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)|
|Post Name||Vidyut Sahayak ( Junior Assistant) Posts|
|Total Posts||478 Posts|
|Type of Job||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Category||UGVCL Admit Card|
|Selection Process||Online Examination & Physical Fitness Test|
Details of UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Admit Card 2020
After successful completion of the application, candidates are eagerly waiting for the UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020. Then it is happy to inform you, candidates, that UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Admit Card 2020 is going to be issued soon @ugvcl.com. So candidates get ready to catch your Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Hall Ticket 2020. Basically, UGVCL Hall Ticket 2020 will consist of information about the written exam. With the help of the details mentioned on the ugvcl.com Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020, candidates can reach the test center on time. Use the direct link added below at the end of the All India Jobs page to obtain UGVCL JA Call Letter 2020 as soon as possible after its announcement.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Examination Conducting or Board Name.
- Name of the Exam.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
- Test Centre Details.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
On which date I will get my UGVCL Admit Card 2020?
- Published Date of UGVCL Official Notification – 26th December 2019
- Opening Date to Fill UGVCL Online Application – 27th December 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application for UGVCL Jobs – 16th January 2020
- UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Online Exam Date – Updated Soon
- Availability of UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 – Updated Soon
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Exam Pattern 2020
- UGVCL Online Test is an Objective Type Exam
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only
- The online exam shall be consisting of 100 questions
- Total marks for the online examination is 100
- Negative marking of 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted.
|Sections||Subject Name||Weightage for each subject|
|Section I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section II||English Language||20%|
|Section III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section VI||Gujarati Language & Grammar||20%|
Documents to carry with UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020
All the participants need to carry the required documents of UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 and Id Proof while appearing for the written exam. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without showing their documents to the higher officials. To download UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 candidates need to enter the valid login details. You can select an of the one identity proof listed out below. Moreover, read the important instructions which are mentioned on the ugvcl.com Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 that to be followed during the exam.
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazette Office
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
How do I download ugvcl.com Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020?
#1 Log on to the Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) website @ugvcl.com
#2 Click on the careers tab and see the list of latest updates on the screen.
#3 Search for Admit Card of Vidyut Sahayak ( Junior Assistant) Online Test.
#4 Open the link and enter login details of the application number and date of birth in the required fields.
#5 Then, verify filled details and submit them.
#6 In a new page, UGVCL Admit Card 2020 will be displayed then download it
#7 Maintain a print copy of the UGVCL JA Hall Ticket 2020 to carry for the online exam.
Download Link >>> UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.