Nasdaq Fresher Internship 2020 | Hiring For Software Intern Role | Apply Online
Flash…Flash… Nasdaq had announced the Fresher Jobs notification for graduates all over India. Recruiters are hiring the applicants for Software Intern role. Candidates who want to work for Nasdaq organization need to take an online test which on the given dates. To be eligible for the Nasdaq Fresher Internship 2020, Applicants must be 2018/2019/2020/2021 passed outs. Moreover, Check out vacant positions, pay scale, eligibility criteria and other details from the below sections. Job seekers who are in search of Jobs in Bangalore can register yourself by clicking on the link provided below.
Nasdaq Fresher Internship 2020
|Job Title||Nasdaq Fresher Internship 2020|
|Company||National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations|
|No Of Vacancies||13|
Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
|Experience||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Passouts|
|Interview Date and Time(Online Test Date)||Test Opens At: Dec 13, 06:00 PM IST.
Test Closes At: Dec 15, 11:55 PM IST
|Interview Venue||72, Affluence, 1, St Marks Rd, Srinivas Nagar, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001|
Job Description For Nasdaq Intern Recruitment 2020
NASDAQ is looking for Fresh graduates for Full-Time Employment and Interns for Internships for 2020. Post Internship, there will be a conditional opportunity to be converted to FTE on the successful completion of the internship.
Eligibility Criteria For Nasdaq Fresher walkins 2020
- Applicants pursuing or who have completed their graduation in Computer Science or equivalent degrees from a reputable university in any graduation year
- CGPA – No bar
- Candidates (Passouts of 2021) who are available to start their internship between 1st June 2020 to 31st July 2020(Mandatory)
- Freshers (Passouts of 2019 and before) who are available to start the full-time employment from Jan 2nd, 2020.
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore.
Nasdaq is hiring the fresher graduates for Software Intern position. Available vacant positions are as follows. As per the guidelines, After successful completion of internship there may be a chances of changing the role to FTE. So, Do your best in online test.
- QA /Devops Test Engineer Intern – No. of positions – 2.
- Software Development Intern (Java, C++, .NET) – No. of positions – 9.
- System Administration/Linux Application Support Intern – No.of positions – 2.
Selection Process For Nasdaq Internship 2020
Recruiters from Nasdaq are conducting an online test on the above mentioned dates. Time duration will be two and half hours for the online test. As per the Nasdaq, Test has the following topics covered. So, Before taking the test prepare those topics and perform well. Also, Refer to the Placement Papers PDF for free cost from our Allindiajobs page.
- 2 Programming Questions based upon Data Structures & Algorithms – Open to all programming languages.
- 20 MCQ s.
Apply Here: Nasdaq Software Intern Jobs 2020
Nasdaq Company Overview
Nasdaq is a financial technology company, rewriting the future of global economies and markets by unlocking capital and opportunities through their technology, innovation, and expertise. With industry-shaping insights, unrivalled intel, and cutting-edge financial technology at our fingertips, we don’t chase the opportunities of tomorrow — we create them.
Important Documents To Carry For Nasdaq Software Intern Jobs 2020
As it is an online test, mostly you need not require any documents for the test. If you gone through the test and shortlisted as Software Intern for Nasdaq, Then carry out all your original documents for the verification process as instructions given by the officials.
You May Also Read:
- Firstsource Solutions Chennai Walkin Drive
- Thapovan Info Systems Jobs in Chennai
- Clarion Technologies Pune Walkins
- Ebizon Net Noida Job Openings
- HCL Technologies Fresher Walkins 2020
- SRM Technologies Chennai Job Openings
We wish you all the best for all the Fresher graduates over there. Hope the provided information will help in somehow for your preparation. If you have any queries, feel free to contact us by commenting in comment section. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.