Hiring for Claims Analyst Role | EXL Services.com Walkins | 07th December 2019
EXL Services.com Walkins: Good News for all the candidates from any graduate, as EXL Services.com has announced latest jobs for any graduates with 1 – 5 years experience. Candidates in search of Freshers Jobs can access all the info presented here on this EXL Services.com Walkins in Bangalore article. Job seekers one who is interested in the Software Sector can immediately make a move and attend the EXL Services.com Latest Walkins as per the given schedule. Also, make a note that the EXL Services.com Walkin Drive is being to hire graduates for Claims Analyst Role. Competitors with the relevant skills set can happily make use of this excellent opportunity. Scroll down further onto this Today Walkins page for further details.
EXL Services.com Latest Walkins – Details
|Company Name||EXL Services.com Pvt Limited|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Claims Analyst|
|Salary||Disclosed by the Recruiter|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
Ensure that you check out the latest EXL Services.com Placement Papers which are prescribed for EXL Services.com Walkins. To help out with the Interview Process, we strive to provide valid and accurate information through our blog. So keep checking our website frequently to not miss out any information. You may even take a stride through the EXL Services.com Interview Questions previously asked for Claims Analyst Jobs. Get daily updates on all the latest job openings in India. Bookmark our official page All India Jobsfor further interesting information.
EXL Services.com Job Description
- Reviewing claims processing policies and guidelines.
- Reviewing provider contracts.
- Analyzing historical overpayment trends.
- Analyzing claims data to identify outliers.
- Contribute toward teams yearly target of overpayment identification.
- Review and validate claims.
- Assist team members and as and when required.
- Maintain and track overpayment projects in organized and timely manner.
- Adhere to all client and company policies without exceptions.
EXL Services.com Required Skills
- Expertise in US Health Insurance Claims Processing (Mandatory).
- Good communication skill for client interaction (Mandatory).
- Good basic mathematics, reasoning, and interpretation skills (Mandatory).
- Working knowledge of MS Excel/Access/PowerPoint for project delivery (Mandatory).
- Basic understanding of SQL and VBA (preferred).
- Experience in reporting and data analysis (preferred).
EXL Services.com Company Profile
At EXL, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact. We work as a strategic partner to help our clients streamline business operations, improve corporate finance, manage compliance, better adapt to change, and create new channels for growth.
Planit Testing India Company Profile
At Planit, we specialise in digital quality. We enable clients to accelerate the delivery of quality software with our comprehensive offering of testing services and digital solutions.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, India and the United Kingdom, our 1,300+ strong team includes specialists across Functional Testing, Automation, Performance, Monitoring, Virtualization, DevOps, Agile, Accessibility, Security and more.
How to Apply for EXL Services.com Job Openings?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if EXL Services.com job is suitable for your profile, then you can attend EXL Services.com Walkins for Claims Analyst Role. Please check the important documents to carry along with an updated resume on the mentioned dates, time and address.
EXL Services.com Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 07th December 2019
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
EXL Servicescom ( I ) Pvt Ltd,
Tower 2D, Embassy Tech Village,
Devarabeesanahalli, Beside New Horizon Engineering College,
Bangalore – 560037.
Documents to Carry for EXL Services.com Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.