US Service Group Job Openings | Walkins for IT Recruiter role | 14th Nov – 22nd Nov 2019
Good news, Applicants!!! Most of the candidates had a dream to work for a city like Bangalore. Recently, US Software Services Group Pvt Ltd announced the requirement for the IT recruiter role. Individuals looking for Jobs in Bangalore with 1-3 years of relevant experience can walkin for interview. As per the sources, the Interview will be held from 14th to 22nd November 2019. Also, Refer tot he below sections to know further insights about US Services Group Job Openings.
US Service Group Job Openings
|Organization Name||US Software Services Group Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||IT Recruiter|
₹ 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
US Service Group It Recruiter Job Profile
- Hands on experience into IT Recruitment contract and permanent hiring.
- Handling end-to-end recruitment which involves
- Sourcing the candidates from job portals, employee referrals, social media, and job posting in the web portal.
- Scheduling the candidates for interviews based on the availability of the technical panel & follow up for the feedback.
- Follow up with the candidates until they are on-boarded.
- Candidates should be highly adaptable to new technologies and business environment and must be active in IT Recruitment.
- Goof communication in written and verbal communication
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Useful in relationship management with clients.
- Excellent analytical presentation and interpersonal skills, which include email etiquette.
- Interested candidates can share their resumes to email@example.com
US Service Group Pvt Ltd Company overview
US Software Services Group is a leading provider of IT consulting and software services globally. Combining unparalleled experience, domain expertise, best practices, and comprehensive capabilities across various industries and business functions, US Software Group collaborates with customers to help them effectively address their operational challenges and grow their businesses stronger.
US Software Group delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proven methodologies, assets based services and a flexible engagement model. Our success and growth have been powered by our consultative approach, our deep understanding of business and technology, our passion for innovation – and above all else, our integrity and flexibility. Headquartered in North America and with offices worldwide
How to Apply For US Service Group Job Openings?
Candidates with 1-3 years of relavent experience as an IT Recruiter need to send their resumes to the given email (firstname.lastname@example.org). After that, you will get an invitation email by the officials if you have all the employable skills. The drive will be held from 14th Nov to 22nd November 2019. Get further details from our Allindiajobs blog.
Important Documents To Carry For US Service Group Walkins
- A hard copy of resume
- Experience Letter
- Last three months payslips
- Government id and address proofs
- Recent Passport Size photographs
US Service Group Bangalore Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 14th Nov to 22nd Nov 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM Onwards
US Services Group Pvt Ltd,
Unicorn House, Door 500, 1st Floor,
Amar Jyothi Layout, Domlur,
- PhotoAlter New Delhi Walkin Drive | Hiring For Image Editor Role | Walkin on 5/3/2020
- Asahi Technologies Chennai Job Openings | Trainee Software Developer Walkins from 13th to 15th November 2019
- Indegene Bangalore Mega Walkins | Graphic Designer Openings from 13th to 15th November 2019
- Reliance Jio Job Openings | Sales Executive Jobs in Gurgaon | 13th November to 16th November 2019
- Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkins | Senior Design Engineer Jobs | Drive on 17th November 2019
- ecare India Chennai Walkins | International Non-Voice Process Trainee | 14th and 15th November 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.