TRIFED Group A, B, C Admit Card 2019 | TRIFED JA Assistant Manager Exam Dates
TRIFED Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited Officials will declare the TRIFED Group A, B, C Admit Card 2019 in the month of December 2019. Candidates can download their TRIFED Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 from its official page @www.trifed.in by logging in with the registration number and date of birth details. Remember, No candidate will be allowed to participate in the exam without TRIFED Admit Card 2019. This article provides complete information about TRIFED AM Accountant Call Letter 2019. Read on to find out.
Overview of TRIFED Group A, B, C Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Group A (General Manager, DGM, Deputy Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager), Group B (Sales Executive, Senior Accountant, Senior Assistant), Group C (Commercial Assistant, Junior Commercial Assistant, Hindi Translator, Assistant, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Driver, MTS) Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||86 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Category||TRIFED Admit Card|
|Exam Date||Expected In The Month Of January 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
TRIFED MTS Driver Assistant Call Letter 2019
Aspirants who have successfully completed their online registration forms of TRIFED Group A, B, C Recruitment 2019. To enter the examination hall, one should carry an entry pass called the admit card. Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited will announce the TRIFED Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 shortly. Download admit card for Group A, B, C Posts from here.
It is mandatory for the candidates to check the information available on the admit card. The following are the details available on the TRIFED Group A, B, C Call Letter 2019. If any of the information has not yet printed then contact to the higher officials immediately.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Conducting Board Name
- Duration of the Online Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Name of the Examination.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
On which date TRIFED Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 release?
- Initial Date to Fill the TRIFED Application Form: 09th November 2019.
- Final Date to Apply for TRIFED Recruitment 2019: 09th December 2019.
- TRIFED JA Accountant Written Exam Date 2019: Expected In the month of January 2020.
- Declaration Date of TRIFED Group A, B & C Hall Ticket 2019: Updated Soon.
What documents should I carry for TRIFED Exam 2019?
Have you applied for TRIFED Exam 2019? If so, you must carry your TRIFED Group A, B, C Admit Card 2019 while appearing for the examination hall. Also, Candidates are required to carry important documents along with the admit card to participate in the exam. In the below section, we have listed out the documents which are necessary to be taken by the aspirants along with TRIFED Junior Assistant Hall Ticket. Carry any one of the photo id proof as mentioned below.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Experience Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
<< Latest Job Updates >>
TRIFED Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject Related Questions|
How to Download TRIFED Group A,B,C Hall Ticket 2019?
Following are the step by step processes to download the TRIFED JA Accounts Manager Admit Card 2019 from its web page.
- Visit Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited Official Website – www.trifed.in
- Hit the Career section on the TRIFED Home Page.
- Search for Latest TRIFED Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 link.
- Now, a login page gets displayed.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth details.
- TRIFED Group A,B,C Admit Card 2019 gets displayed on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of TRIFED MTS Driver Hall Ticket 2019 to the examination hall.
Download Here >> TRIFED Group A, B, C Admit Card 2019
Hopefully, you can get the complete details of the TRIFED Admit Card 2019 from here. In case, if you have any doubts related to TRIFED Group A, B, C Hall Ticket 2019, ask them in the comment box enclosed underneath. Stay in touch with our page www.allindiajobs.in for more details about Sarkari Naukri.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.