Android Developer Jobs in Pune | Straviso India Walkins | 27th to 29th November 2019
Straviso India Latest Walkins. Greeting from Straviso India!! Freshers, are you hunting for any dream job in your career? Then why late?. Straviso India Careers is conducting mega walkin interview for freshers in the role of Android Developer process. So candidates who want to shape up your profession in a right path can attend Straviso India Walkins in Pune. It is a glorious opportunity for freshers who are imagining of there first dream job after completion of graduation. Hence contenders Straviso India Careers provides a winning environment for the employees with additional benefits. So passionate who want to enhance Straviso India possibility can attend walkin interview on 27th November 2019. Moreover, for more job quires postulants are suggested to scroll down this page.
Straviso India Latest Pune Walkins – Details
|Company Name||Straviso India|
|Experience||2 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Android Developer|
|Salary||Rs: 3,50,000 – 8,50,000 P.A|
Straviso India Job Openings. Competitors who are a passion with Straviso India can apply now. Hence if the given job eligibility condition is satisfied candidates without late can walk for Straviso India Job Openings in Pune. So, applicants, you must know Straviso India Placement Papers which are assigned here for free download. Also, candidates should refer to Straviso India Exam Patterns which is more beneficial for interview rounds to crack them easily. Therefore aspirants must have excellent communication skills is also mandatory attended Straviso India Latest Pune Walkins.
Straviso India Job Description
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK 28.
- Good working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must have excellent Communication and Soft Skills.
Straviso India Company Profile
StraViso India Pvt Ltd is a premium digital technology company that provides end-to-end Product Engineering and Digital Transformation services to Fortune companies and startups across the globe. We cover the entire gamut of product engineering including user experience design, web & mobile application development, cloud, devOps, big data, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. At StraViso , design-Build-Deliver Strategies & Solutions is at the core of our offerings.
How To Apply For Straviso India Job Vacancies?
Straviso India is hiring graduated experiences in the designation of Android Developer role. So every candiadtes after completion of there required education they will have a dream to get a place in top mnc companies like Straviso India. For them, we had provided Straviso India Latest Pune Walkins Details in below sections.
Straviso India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 27th November 2019
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
Truworth Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
4th Floor, Big Bazar Building,
Vaishali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur.
Essential Credentials To Carry For Straviso India Interview
- Carry a copy of the updated Resume.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree).
- Recent Passport Size photos.
- ID Proof and Address proof (Aadhar preferable).
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.