Rackspace India Gurgaon Walkin Drive | Service Desk Analyst Jobs | Drive on 4th Nov to 8th Nov 2019
Are you looking for Experienced Jobs in Gurgaon? Check out Rackspace India Gurgaon Walkin Drive. The Officials of Rackspace India had announced the job notification for Service Desl Analyst role. Interested and Experienced candidates with 1-4 years of experience only eligible for the drive. As per the updates, the drive will be held from 4th to 8th November 2019. Go through the below section for futrther insights about Rackspace India Jobs. Also, Bookmark Allindiajobs.in for regulaar updates.
Rackspace India Gurgaon Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Rackspace India|
|Job Role||Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary||Not disclosed By Recruiter|
Rackspace India Service Desk Analyst Job Profile
- Service Desk Analyst are a key element within the Rackspace support infrastructure.
- And, They are the first point of contact and are expected to provide technical support to our customers over phone and via support tickets.
- They are responsible for managing the Rackspace global support ticket queues and first line resolution.
- They are expected to display good judgment in decisions they make, creating and maintaining customer loyalty by going above and beyond the customers expectation.
- Also, They are critical in helping us deliver support.
- Perform ticket queue management.
- Provide technical guidance to our customers via tickets and over voice.
- Monitor inbound customer ticket requests and route appropriately.
- Provide excellent client service while troubleshooting client issues via phone, remote tools and e-mail on
- Windows OS networked enterprise desktop environment.
- Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions e.g. Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Provide support to business software including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Open for 24/7 shifts.
- Proficient in Windows 10 setup and support.
- Proficient in setup and support of Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 and O365.
- Ability to configure printers and other devices within the windows operating system.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be open to work in 24×7 environment.
- Experience managing international business customers (US/UK).
Rackspace India Organozation Complete Overview
Your success drives everything we do – and we mean everything. That’s why we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of applications, data, security and infrastructure services. And that’s why we’ve built a deep bench of passionate, proactive experts across the world’s leading technologies — delivering unbiased solutions to help you thrive in a complex, multi-cloud world. Your purpose is our purpose.
How To Apply For Rackspace India Gurgaon Walkin Drive?
Candidates who want to work for Gurgaon location can wlakin immediatly. The recruiters from Rackspace India recruitng the experienced professionals for Service Desk Analyst role. So, Eligible candidates can walkin from 4th to 8th November 2019. Do practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions from our blog.
Important Documents To Carry For Rackspace India Gurgaon Jobs
- Experience Certificate
- An updated resume
- Recent passport size photos
- Last three months payslips
- Any Government id proof
Rackspace India Gurgaon Walkin Drive Details
Rackspace, 3rd Floor,
Building – 9A, DLF Cyber City,
You May Also Read:
- EIS Technologies Hyderabad Walkins | Front Office Executive Jobs | Drive on 2nd Nov to th Nov 2019
- Dicelogic Solutions Job Openings in Hyderabad | Customer Support Executive Walkins | 2nd & 3rd November 2019
- Thakral Services India Walkins | Recruitment For Branch Manager/Regional Manager | 2nd Nov – 16th Nov 2019
- Prometric Testing Gurgaon Walkins | Testing Engineer Jobs | Drive on 6th November 2019
- Zebronics India Chennai Job Openings | Digital marketing Executive Walkin Drive on 4th and 5th November 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.