NTT Data Global Job Openings | Accounts Executive/O2C Professionals | 15th November 2019
Exciting news for all the job seekers looking out for IT Software Jobs in Gurgaon. Recently, recruiters have announced about NTT Data Global Job Openings. If you are aspiring to settle your career in Gurgaon, then here is an excellent chance to get placed through NTT Data Global Job Openings. As per the officials, the NTT Data Mega Walk-in-Drive is being conducted to hire experienced professionals for Accounts Executive Role. Candidates must ensure that you need to have a minimum of 1-6 years of experience in the relevant field. Moreover, You can directly attend the NTT Data Global Job Openings on the specified dates, and address. You can also check the essential qualifications and skills required from the below Experienced Jobs article
NTT Data Global Job Openings
|organization Name||NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Accounts Executive|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
NTT Data Global Accounts Executive Job Description
- Experience in at least one of the process areas Project/Time, contracts? Invoicing/AR is preferred. Order management and master data management will be preferred.
- Candidate should have an understanding of the Order to Cash process.
- Conducting UAT and securing Sign-Offs for new requirements under the supervision of technical team lead
- 1-2 years of Operations or Back-Office support services background is preferred.
- Secure communication and analytical skills and the ability to understand the business processes.
- The self Managed individual who can effectively follow the established process and ensure the quality of deliverables and optimize results.
- Flexible to business requirements.
- Coordinate with internal resources and stakeholders for the flawless execution of work.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of change requests/requirements
- Maintaining SLAs and resolving issues within SLA
NTT Data Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd Company Profile
NTT Data is your innovation partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we emphasize long term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process, and it outsourcing to cloud-based solutions. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of business and government agencies.
How To Apply For NTT Data Global Job Openings?
Job applicants can make a move immediately. The officials from NTT Data are conducting the drive on 15th November 2019. So, Eligible and experienced professionals make yourself available on the day and grab the chance to work for NTT Data Global Organization. Moreover, Practice the Placement Papers for best results.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For NTT Data Global Walkins
Individuals who are super excited to work for MNC organizations like NTT Data can walkin for the interview.
- Experience Certificate
- Updated resume
- Recent passport size photos
- Last three months payslips
- Government ID proofs
NTT Data Global Gurgaon Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 15th November 2019
Walk-in Time: 11 AM to 2 PM
2nd Floor, Splendor Towers, Sector 65
NTT Data, Gurgaon
You May Also Read:
- Infosys BPM Ltd Mega Walkins in Bangalore | Sr.HR Transactions/ HR BGV Specialist & Other Posts | Drive on 15th Nov 2019
- Indegene Bangalore Mega Walkins | Graphic Designer Openings from 13th to 15th November 2019
- Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkins | Senior Design Engineer Jobs | Drive on 17th November 2019
- ecare India Chennai Walkins | International Non-Voice Process Trainee | 14th and 15th November 2019
- US Service Group Job Openings | Walkins for IT Recruiter role | 14th Nov – 22nd Nov 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.