KUNCHAM Software Solutions Walkins | Associate Software Engineer Jobs | 9th November 2019
Hello Guys!!! Have you complete graduation? And, looking for the best opportunity to start your career in a right path? Then, KUNCHAM Software Solutions Walkins is for you. Candidates who had just out from the colleges from the year 2016/2017/2018/2019 are eligible for the drive. So, Go through the below job description and walkin directly on the given date, time and venue. Also, Fresher job seekers make a note of the dates and all and walkin with required documents as mentioned below.
KUNCHAM Software Solutions Walkins
|Company Name||KUNCHAM Software Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Not disclosed By Recruiter|
KUNCHAM Associate Software Engineer Job Description
Terms and Conditions:
- There will be a Probation Period of 6 months, During this Probation Period the Company will pay you Salary of Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
- After completion of Probation, the CTC will be Rs. 1.2 Lakhs to 1.8 Lakhs Per Annum depends up on the Candidate Performance.
- The candidate should sign up with a Service Agreement for 2 Years.
- The candidate should pay a Security Deposit of Rs. 50,000/-, (Refundable after 2 years) on the name of KUNCHAM Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. on or before the Joining Date. The same will be LEGALLY DOCUMENTED on a bond and handed over to you.
- If the candidate breaks the Service Agreement, the Security Deposit won’t be refundable.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Candidate should have very Good Logical and Analytical Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Candidate should have Programmatic and Management Skills
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle as well as the business approach for the product.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Knowledge of open source tools and utilities
- Ability to understand Project Requirements
KUNCHAM Software Solutions Pvt Ltd Company Overview
KUNCHAM Software Solutions is an custom software development company specializes in developing scalable software applications, business softwares and automation softwares. We primarily develop applications which automates everyday workflow of a company or organization and makes life easier. It is often said that the successful businesses have humble beginnings and KUNCHAM proves this to be so. Founded in by Mr. B.K Nagendra Reddy, established on Feb 2014, the company has expanded exponentially to provide a complete suite of products, services, consultancies and resources.
The KUNCHAM team design and implement winning strategies that harness the power of new technologies, redefining them for business transformation.
How To Apply For KUNCHAM Software Solutions Walkins?
Fresher graduates from the year 2016-2019 can attend the drive on 9th November 2019. Eligible candidates must refer to this article for further insights. Also, Bookmark Allindiajobs page for regular updates on Fresher Jobs.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For KUNCHAM Software Interview
- Updated Resume
- 1 Passport Photo
- 1 Adhar Card Xerox
- Educational marks Memos
KUNCHAM Software Solutions Walkin Drive Details
Date : 9th, November 2019
Time : 09:30 AM – 01:30 PM
KUNCHAM Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
#100/B, Ground Floor,
Near SR Nagar Community Hall,
SR Nagar, Hyderabad.
Telangana – 500038
Contact Person : Suresh M
Contact Number : 91-9603578333
You May Also Read:
- Dicelogic Solutions Job Openings in Hyderabad | Customer Support Executive Walkins | 2nd & 3rd November 2019
- Thakral Services India Walkins | Recruitment For Branch Manager/Regional Manager | 2nd Nov – 16th Nov 2019
- Prometric Testing Gurgaon Walkins | Testing Engineer Jobs | Drive on 6th November 2019
- Zebronics India Chennai Job Openings | Digital marketing Executive Walkin Drive on 4th and 5th November 2019
- Rackspace India Gurgaon Walkin Drive | Service Desk Analyst Jobs | Drive on 4th Nov to 8th Nov 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.