Infosys BPM Ltd Mega Walkins in Bangalore | Sr.HR Transactions/ HR BGV Specialist & Other Posts | Drive on 15th Nov 2019
Flash…Flash… The wait is over now. Recruiters from Infosys BPM Limited had disclosed the recruitment notification for various positions. Job seekers must have 1-4 years of experience in the respective field. Applicants looking for Jobs in Bangalore can walkin directly on 15th November 2019. To know further details about Infosys BPM Ltd Mega Walkins like job description, roles and responsibilities can scroll down this page. Most of the graduates had a dream to get placed in a reputed organization like Infosys BPM Limited.
Infosys BPM Ltd Mega Walkins
|Organization Name||Infosys BPM Limited|
|Post Name||Check Below|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Infosys BPM Ltd BGV Specialist Job Description
Job Profile For HR BGV Specialist/Sr & Jr. HR Transactions:
Roles and responsibilities
- Process & do quality check on HR transactions which may include:
- New hires (including background checks, drug tests, direct deposit, and tax transactions)
- Employment data changes
- Earnings/deduction transactions
- Pay by exception input
- Resolve and handle tier 2 & 3 transactional and administrative issues relating to areas such as leave administration, wage statements, unemployment claims, benefits administration etc. through comprehensive and accurate research within commitment guidelines
- Identify trends and high volume inquires that may indicate corporate-wide issues; get the team prepared to handle such high volumes at times
- SPOC between onsite and off shore for employee requests and corporate guidelines
- Escalate non-transactional, production, or interpretative policy issues promptly and according to established protocols
- Maintain & report out on service level agreements
- Fair knowledge of HR policies, Employee Benefits, procedures and employment laws
- Strong experience in HR administration
- Good understanding of welfare plan provisions
- Wide knowledge of local laws of the employee program and workers compensation in multiple regions
- Intense customer service focus with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to take inbound and outbound calls.
- Language Proficiency – English, Spanish, Portuguese and Canadian French
- Proficient in Benefit applications (Workday, People Soft, SAP, SF etc) resolve customer issues
- 3-4 year of Benefits experience, with specific experience in HR transactions for multi country or regions
Job Description For HR Payroll Coordinator:
- Experience Required: 1-3 years
- Ensure complete pay information is properly recorded and accurately calculated for each payroll cycle.
- Review payroll reports to identify potential problems, contact field units to resolve discrepancies, as needed
- Review quality assurance reports that pertain to hourly and salary payroll
- Work payroll error reports
- Process Exception payments
- Perform Gross to net calculations.
- Assist Pay roll manager in the resolutions of pay role problems.
- Maintain Payroll system up to date and accurate.
- Provide information to internal research specialist on the resolutions of individual associate pay queries.
- Knowledge of Payroll ER P’s
- Knowledge of multiple payroll laws and requirements in region.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of payroll fundamentals.
- 6 months – 2 years payroll, HR, or related experience required.
- Knowledge of SAP payroll will be an added advantage.
- Experience in multi country payroll processing will be an advantage”
Infosys BPM Ltd Company Profile
Infosys BPM the business process management subisdary of Infosys was set up in April 2002. Also, Infosys BPM focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing solutions. INFOsYs BPM operates in India, Poland, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, United States, Puerto Rico, China, Philippines, Singapore, and Australia.
At Infosys BPM, we provide end-to-end outsourcing services for our clients across the globe. Our integrated IT and business process management solutions approach enables our clients across industries and service lines to unlock business value, and address their business challenges.
How To Apply For Infosys BPM Ltd Mega Walkins?
Eligible and candidates with some relevant experience can walkin for the Infosys BPM Ltd Mega Walkins. The drive will be held on 15th November 2019. Only few hours left for the walkin. So, Practice Infosys Placement Papers along with Infosys BPM Interview Questions.
Required Documents For Infosys BPM Ltd Interview
Individuals who are super excited to work for MNC Organization like Infosys BPM can walkin for the interview.
- Experience Certificate
- Updated resume
- Recent passport size photos
- Last three months payslips
- Government ID proofs
Infosys BPM Ltd Bangalore Mega Walkin Drive
Walk-in Date: 15th November 2019
Walk-in Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
Infosys BPM Limited,
#785, Ground Floor, Axis sai Jyothi, 15th Cross
100 Feet road, Sarakki, 1st Phase JP Nagar,
- PhotoAlter New Delhi Walkin Drive | Hiring For Image Editor Role | Walkin on 5/3/2020
- Asahi Technologies Chennai Job Openings | Trainee Software Developer Walkins from 13th to 15th November 2019
- Indegene Bangalore Mega Walkins | Graphic Designer Openings from 13th to 15th November 2019
- Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkins | Senior Design Engineer Jobs | Drive on 17th November 2019
- ecare India Chennai Walkins | International Non-Voice Process Trainee | 14th and 15th November 2019
- US Service Group Job Openings | Walkins for IT Recruiter role | 14th Nov – 22nd Nov 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.